Why is the world faking a war in Ukraine? Just curious

Why is the world faking a war in Ukraine? Just curious.

Attached: confused-meme.gif (498x372, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbO8uVtG788
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe ask the proper board

But they're all trolls

>But they're all trolls
You live in ukraine?

A distraction from current events
A convenient place to blame when the economy collapses ("We're paying $20/gallon for FREEDOM!")

The virus thing is dead so they need a new "crisis" for normies to focus on.

They almost had me convinced for a few minutes

Eh, I've wondered the same and it's the best I can come up with.

It’s part of the Great Reset Agenda of Klaus Schwab and the WEF. Vladimir Putin rarely misses the annual WEF meeting at Davos.

Attached: FDED95AB-8BBC-47DA-BB6A-375F8F9E0476.jpg (1280x720, 73.12K)

Distraction from coweed. People started resisting the great reset, so Klaus Schwab took one step back and released war to distract people and in some time he will make two steps forward. Putin is a member of the Young Global Leaders.

you are correct. my post here is a simplification

Hunger is next. People are serious when the say “you vill eat ze bugs” because insect protein was introduced at Davos over a decade ago. They are going to starve us all first before they feed us the bugs.

Reminder that it's all going down because world is preparing for the Antichrist. Get saved now while you still can do it for free.

Attached: 1619097597363.png (1080x1080, 1.35M)

Holly shit!!!!

of course. Imagine thinking that the psychopaths who rule countries aren't striking deals behind the scenes. People are so fucking gullible these days. Nothing at the top happens due to ideology, ethics or "good causes". It's all a complex scheme of appeasing the sheep while abusing them.

You know how we guide cows down a narrow tunnel before we execute them, so that they keep being calm and are oblivious to what's happening? That's politics. A giga-psycho like Putin is for sure striking hot deals that involve wars, propaganda and msm crap.

By doing so they distract from the real issues. I'm fucking tired of this world. There's no way to live except by having money and trying to protect your life so that you don't end up abused in some way. What's worse is that she fucking sheep will make you think you're crazy for thinking this is bad.

Sorry for the term but I guess the schizos were right, 99% of us are sheep. I'm a sheep in some ways, too, but at least I have a self-preservation instinct and I fucking hate the people at the top.

obviously that address was during Covid since they aren’t all together bragging about their wealth. Putin is suspected to be the richest man on the entire planet.

>of course. Imagine thinking that the psychopaths who rule countries aren't striking deals behind the scenes. People are so fucking gullible these days. Nothing at the top happens due to ideology, ethics or "good causes". It's all a complex scheme of appeasing the sheep while abusing them.
Take it from an Eastern European user who is used to corruption. There's no way a power-hungry guy that enters a country's government is limiting his power-hunger to the local population. People are very easy to control and even up to the point of wanting to fucking die and surrender their freedoms. The elites are already bored with that. What they do is to constantly secure power and out-compete other psychos, by striking deals, hiding away their money and maintaining control over the population.

It's a tightly connected network of corruption that spans the entire fucking world and someone like Putin isn't limiting his efforts just to the Russian population. That would be incredibly naive, stupid and just delusional.

What are you doing outside your pod???!?!?!? The air is contaminated with COVID!

Why is Any Forums faking being a tech board?

They're not.
There isn't a single news outlet saying there isn't a war in Ukraine right now.
There is a war and people are dying and the rest of the west is worried because it may escalate and start a bigger war.
Hopefully russian economy collapses before this happens

youtu.be/EbO8uVtG788

Attached: 1621250808742.png (1024x717, 1.29M)

Where the fuck are the Jannies at? I saw another thread of some neck beard asking for relationship advice. Are they the ones making these off topic threads?

Attached: 8f0c2280-9714-11ec-8b1d-43c399ba7e9c.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Putin is going to die soon and he wants something "valiant" to be remembered for and to be written in Russian history books. Ukraine is an easy target because its a tiny shitty country. He wouldn't dare do it to China or the US

>fake
Just like antivaxxers I hate retards who never leave their basement and claim everything around them is fake, why don't you grow a pair a got all the way to Ukraine and see it for yourself pussy?

Why schizos keep quoting this novel like it meant shit?