NSA-linked Bvp47 Linux backdoor widely undetected for 10 years (also effects BSD/Solaris etc.)

NSA-linked Bvp47 Linux backdoor widely undetected for 10 years (also effects BSD/Solaris etc.)NSA-linked Bvp47 Linux backdoor widely undetected for 10 years (also effects BSD/Solaris etc.)

Technical description of malware

pangulab.cn/files/The_Bvp47_a_top-tier_backdoor_of_us_nsa_equation_group.en.pdf

Lİnux tards got BTFO, just install LTSC and use simplewall to block connections ;)) there is literally no reason to use lincucks, when NSA malware goes undetected for 10 years

even BSD tards are affected ;)) also as long as AMD PSP- INTEL ME exists, what OS you use doesn't matter ;)

Attached: nsa.jpg (1280x1013, 110.55K)

Did you read your own thing? It's not a backdoor in Linux, it's a backdoor that was added to hacked machines

>dude I found le backdoor!
>use OS with even more backdoors!
shit tier bait

retard

retard

Its a virus created by the NSA and it doesn't come with the Linux kernel, just like a virus of windows, Windows has already a NSA backdoor by default, just search for _NSAKEY on yewtu.be or some shit

what's the way to get infected?

This is quite disconcerting for Linux security.

proprietary binaries

>linux
>security
Chose one.

Do you really think they would name an NSA backdoor NSA_backdoor.exe?

sounds like security through obscurity cope

it was just a signing key back when encryption was considered arms; iirc it was unintentional, the name seems to be for internal use only

there just is no security

no the name it NSAKEY

microsoft implemented it on behalf of the NSA, not NSA itself

>you WILL use 300,000 lines of un-auditable code for your encryption (((OpenSSL)))
maybe mcafee was right, but im still sticking with linux

you will use windows and you will be happy

>here download this chinese pdf laowai
lolno

Surely i will trust Microsoft words

good goy

evince doesnt support js, you should be ok