Linux gaming is dead. bury it

linux gaming is dead. bury it.

Attached: bbd.jpg (1092x586, 95.76K)

>least popular OS proportionally has the least amount of games on it
wow really you dont say

yes please cancel your pre-order so it'll be my turn

You're wrong, give up. It's just getting sad at this point.

You can't kill what never lived.

cool, that means you'll stop complaining about it, right ?

linux gaming is dead. buy it.

>cums on you
>throws steam deck in the trash
nice................................................

And yet the preorders for a Linux gaming handheld are through the roof so high they're sold out until 2024. Someone's just mad they didn't preorder in time. Don't worry, you can install the os for free when it's released and you can pretend to be one of us. I won't even mention it. It's going to be ok. Shhhh....

This. I can't wait to see the market share percentage skyrocket in a few months and everyone qqing about the death of Windows.

Ever wonder why these blatant troll threads that violate the only rule in the sticky are never deleted while the mod is literally in these threads all day deleting posts?
Because the apple nigger mód is the OP. He spends 16 hours a day of his worthless NEET life posting these falseflag troll threads, deleting posts exposing him as the OP, and saving his shit threads every time they reach page 10:
The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.

Attached: 1631774109834.png (658x383, 228.09K)

Install Windows and shut the fuck up about it already.

>The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.
Mental illness

The digital foundry video kinda showed the opposite.
Performance wise it is pretty much the same shit as windows, and there are quite a few features that windows simply can't do but the steam deck pulls it off, like system wide FPS cap without stutters (very important on a low powered system), sd card instant hot swapping, actually good sleep support...
Windows pretty much only have compatibility as advantage now.

Hardware more powerful then GPD without Chinkshit support
Fucking sign me up.

Attached: 1519235386576.gif (269x283, 203.8K)

Okay.
Install windows.
>Done.

Attached: 1473896898283.png (244x252, 85.86K)

linus from linus tech tips killed it. his words are law and he has millions of viewers. his video series about desktop / gaming linux killed linux completely for desktop and gaming, and his review for the steam deck just killed it too.

face it, linux is dead.

He looks pretty handsome for a Any Forums moderator

nice bait but it's time to go back to where you come from

Attached: images (4).jpg (600x460, 46.03K)

take you're meds