Do you agree? Should they do it?

Attached: 1645838750158.png (827x454, 97.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrotherguy.github.io/fx-nightly-changelog/?date=2022-02-09
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrowserChoice.eu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

。.:*・°.。.:*・Throws sparkles°.。.:*・°.。.:*・°

sir welcome to Any Forums questions & answers currently its 5:11 PM n all of our trans employees are at home hugging each other n coding on rust r so please try com back later

.。.:*・°..:*・°.。.:*・°.。.:*・。.:*・°°.:*°:*・°

>lies and hate
witch side are they, i hope they nuke the shit out of the west

Attached: 1640807998410.gif (444x250, 1.14M)

>NOOO YOU CAN ONLY HEAR THE OPINIONS FROM THE GOOD SIDE AND THAT'S US BECAUSE WE CALLED OURSELVES THE GOOD GUYS THAT MEANS WE'RE GOOD AND THE OTHER SIDE ARE BAD THEY'RE THE BAD GUYS! LOOK AT OUR SELF-AFFIXED LABELS! IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND! WE NEED AN INTERNET THAT ELEVATES CRITICAL THINKING, REASONED ARGUMENT, SHARED KNOWLEDGE, AND VERIFIABLE FACTS! THAT'S WHY YOU NEED OUR SIDE ONLY AND TO SILENCE THE OTHER SIDE!

Plebbit gets more fucking retarded every single day.
I'm with this user I hope they glass Israel first though.

i'll read whatever disinfo i please, thank you very much. in-fact, RT is better at disinfo and psyops than western media. im an australian, and the shit i see and hear on state funded ABC is fucking pathetic and embarassing - worse than pravda. it's a joke. get better at propaganda or fuck off

SLAVA ROSSIYA!

Ukraine must be made to pay reparations for the deaths of the service members of the peacekeepers force they callously attacked.

Yeah sure. The retards who really need to be sanctioning Russia in Germany and other EU countries can't due to their intentional reliance on Russia for hydrocarbon anyway. Citizens may as well take boycotting Russia into there own hands, though it likely won't do much good.

>russia is LE BAD
Imagine being an Ameritard that thinks like this

> 666
Imagine being a fucking demon.

Bong here, we have some pretty hard to believe shite on TV.

>BBC, once known for groundbreaking and interesting documentaries, starts to air a serious called "Is X racist"
>It's completely ridiculous things like "Is University Racist?", "Is Britain Racist?" and other assorted stupidity
>Series eventually ends
>Little while later the coof hits
>Meme starts floating around with people saying they can't wait to watch "Is Covid Racist?"
>Mere weeks later there's a special episode of "Is X Racist?"
>It's titled "Is Covid Racist?"

I never hated Jews until they kept poking me with a pointy stick.

>garry kasparov
>checks teh wiki
>"born Garik Kimovich Weinstein"

Attached: surprise-1.png (500x685, 322.39K)

Yeah sure, whatever helps accelerate the actual death of Firefox. I'm tired of seeing its husk paraded around still like a zombie.

it's so absurd, it's not hard to imagine they're preparing us for a fake purges of our government. i can't imagine trust in government has even been lower

>zombie
Seems maintained on my machine
mrotherguy.github.io/fx-nightly-changelog/?date=2022-02-09

Please no. The last thing the webs need is a Chrome that has actual monopoly on setting the standards.

>Is X racist?
I assume the answer was consistently "no", right?

At least if they become an actual monopoly people would have leverage to force governments to step in again. Like what happened with IE.

And what would said governments do? Ensure a new, separate browser code base is created from scratch that actually constitutes a separate and independent implementation, or just yank Chrome from Google's control where it will continue having a monopoly on setting the standards, just (slightly) less under Google's control?

If the headline is phrased as a question, the answer to that question is always "No".

Governments are way to pussy to do that these days.

nah, governments are too retarded to understand the difference between chrome and chromium and will just see the 3000 different chrome skins as competition and not care. open sores is a disease

Attached: 1645840911270.png (900x245, 49.8K)

Either could happen and would be preferable. There's state funded software projects in a lot of countries. And it's not always important software so the requirements bar isn't exactly high.

>Either could happen

Attached: lol.gif (300x170, 762.27K)

What's funny? Do you not remember this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrowserChoice.eu

In whatever possible way do you imagine that being a counter-argument? It's not a new browser codebase, and its very existence supposes the *pre*-existence of multiple different browsers, which we are currently on the verge of losing.