Get a real job

>get a real job
>realize Any Forums has absolute no idea what its talking about
I cant think of a single widely held Any Forums opinion thats intelligent. Recommendation of ublock origin is the only one that comes to mind.
What the fuck are you guys doing?

Attached: 1583530680025.jpg (706x960, 50.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mspoweruser.com/macos-big-sur-has-its-own-telemetry-privacy-nightmare
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ84qw4ZMxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any Forums is mostly made up of unemployed trannies on the verge of suicide, completely out of touch with reality. Generally you should avoid any threads relating to programming and operating systems, they're the worst offenders when it comes to people spouting shit they know nothing about. Treat Any Forums as a minor source of entertainment and a cautionary tale, rather than a source of information.

The general Any Forums poster is mentally ill and has way too much time on their hands.

No one with a real job bothers with Gentoo or lubing mechanical keyboard switches.

>I cant think of a single widely held Any Forums opinion thats intelligent.
Dont use google. Dont use Windows. Rust sucks. Avoid Apple products.

These dont come to mind?

>No one with a real job bothers with Gentoo or lubing mechanical keyboard switches.
I have a job writing Clojure in Emacs and I have a Gentoo laptop, a slackware laptop, a QubesOS desktop, and lubed Panda switches. Keep coping

>Avoid Apple products
Why? I make more money from my Macbook than you do from your tri-monitor battlestation.

I'm trans btw, not sure if that matters

YWNBAW

Unless you make more than 120K, you definitely dont make more money than me.
>Why?
Because they spy on you. My work laptop runs Debian and it was provided to me for free, no even my boss wants to touch that garbage.
Not an argument

NTA but I make 180k before stock options as a senior devops eng. Ive used macbooks at my last 5 jobs.
>THEY SPY ON U
this is schizo faggotry and another reason Any Forums is retarded.

>this is schizo faggotry and another reason Any Forums is retarded.
How is it schizo

i average around 250-300k a year TC (no options, all cash) and use a macbook for work

but i do use linux at home, so there's that

Explain how they are spying on me. Does apple know I am typing this to you right now?
Dont use general terms and sweeping statements, give specifics. What information are they gathering.

I average about $1B per month getting my dick sucked, all from my Macbook.

i'm very happy for you

mspoweruser.com/macos-big-sur-has-its-own-telemetry-privacy-nightmare

That article lies. OCSP simply checks to confirm the cert of the app hasnt been revoked.
Do you think cert verification when you go to a https site are similar privacy violations or spyware? You can build the same connection of site/time/location(from IP) as you could from the OCSP checks.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ84qw4ZMxc

>OCSP
I don't know where you got that (didn't ctrl+f), but the article was about "safety checks" for any executable that runs on a Mac - including self-written scripts. People have spotted it half a year before Apple servers got overloaded, causing program launch to lag for everyone.

maybe you should read the article since its literally the first line of the first major paragraph, and the entire topic of the article.

Attached: file.png (1528x604, 394.22K)

Another video entirely on OCSP. Again Im not a schizo, this isnt spying and I dont care.

>lubed Panda switches
Made my day

Attached: Chrysippus_of_Soli.jpg (800x1067, 145.91K)

All unsolicited pings are spying, otherwise they wouldnt be unsolicited

>Expecting anything from Any Forums - Random

Attached: 1636405224422.jpg (850x1202, 279K)

I was searching for TLS/SSL, but all right. Let's go from there: a set of binary hashes, tied to a certain user profile, allows to know what user does at its computer and at what times.

Yes. Thats exactly what I stated here , except scoped to web activity. You can tie a used to the site, and their ip (thus location) at a certain time. Exact same metrics.