/hpg/ - Headphone General

>Requesting purchase advice:
pastebin.com/hjHkKDyM

>Any Forums wiki headphone FAQ:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Headphones

>Previous thread:

Attached: __haramura_nodoka_and_miyanaga_saki_saki_drawn_by_hiiro_yuki__6fdd4cf89825e10859dc38c15ced57e3.jpg (1124x1600, 959.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audeze.com/collections/accessories/products/lcd-microphone-cable
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thread
good thread

fpbp

It's a picture about headphones

nakadashi

Anyone knows where can I buy KSC75 clips? In Europe.

nakadashi

cute

does there exist a v moda boom pro style mic but for mini xlr? trying to search for anything like this just gives me microphones that have a mini xlr connector

LCD-GX just cop one and throw away the headphone

audeze.com/collections/accessories/products/lcd-microphone-cable

depends on the country

make it yourself

I've searched on every big marketplace of my country and have found none, not even broken KSC75s. I'm not feeling like spending 40 yuro bux on new KSC75s.

i spend like €20
but if wont list your country, i cant tell you where to get it

ok, so I'm looking to upgrade from a Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. Current budget is around 200 bucks, but could go a bit higher I think, maybe even 300 bucks. Living in Argentina, but desu the price of the 280 at least isn't that far from international price.
currently, what I value most about 280 is the comfyness and the passive isolation. I don't have any kind of DAC nor AMP, but would be willing to splurge some money if it's required to justify the buy.
I don't really know what tonal balance I need. Neutral I assume, I listen to a variety of genres (Blackgaze, shoegaze, post metal ala Neurosis, post rock, some electronic, lots of indie rock, ambient)
first time posting around here, please be gentle

You likely want either HE-400 or HD560S. If you can stretch your budget, Sundara or HD600 would be ideal and sit right before the point of diminishing returns.

Update: note that passive isolation would be pretty bad with the four options I mentioned.
Not many good closed-back options if you value sound quality, sadly. I'd recommend DT770 Pro, but I can't confidently say you'll be guaranteed to like it, At least it'll be both noise-isolating and comfortable.

Spain

they all seem like good options. I don't really need the isolation desu, I currently live in a pretty quiet house.
The hd 600 break my bank, almost 500 bucks, and sundara 400 bucks.
how much better is the 560s than the 280? and how does it compare to the hd599? (at least here 560s and 599 are at the same price bracket)

>how much better is the 560s than the 280? and how does it compare to the hd599?
It should be hugely better than HD280 (closed-backs generally can't compete, need a lot of tuning to replicate what open-backs do by default) and is way more recent than HD599.

Does anyone know how to strip non-burn off wire?
I'm trying to put removable plugs on a set of headphones and lost the original wire somewhere in my carpet. I've ripped open like 10 cables and all of them the wire melts before the enamel so I can't get a connection.
Nowhere local sells this stuff and I don't want to wait.

Attached: 1644117865211.jpg (800x800, 55.25K)