Why are you guys so introverted?

Why are you guys so introverted?

Attached: 1645769770705.jpg (716x1275, 116.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/inesgoluza
instagram.com/inesgoluza/?hl=en
tiktok.com/discover/inesgoluza?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

none of youre business

Because most people are very stupid and I don't like them.

When a hr roastie asks me something like this I just say fine and then go back to my work no matter what she says after that
I hate women so much it's unreal

Love from kazakistan

>#productmanager

Attached: 1645528104215.jpg (800x450, 47.82K)

Because I have nothing to do with people.

I want to rub her feet

>why
DNA, now fuck off.

Is that woman introvert-shaming these men? Time to get canceled for bigoted behavior towards minorities.
My bad, men don't have the balls to go that route. Enjoy your workday.

>that nose

>posts on social media calling people names for attention
yeah no is not introverts, they just wan't nothing with her.

I'm not interested in how your weekend went, or how your boring life is failing to meet your expectations, and I don't want to hear about your crotchspawn either

#productmanager

Attached: 1645499786798.jpg (602x398, 94.83K)

it is learned behavior it turns out no one cares about anything i have to say and you'll see that no one has read this post either so why shit around pretending

It's like they're trying to mock you for being introverted and make you uncomfortable. Why do they try and humiliate us like this bros?

Same reason only women become school teachers below the 5th grade.

>good
>good
>good

>that's good

>just out here trying to build some team culture guyssssss

i hate women so much its unreal

Because I fucking hate product managers.

>trying to build some team culture
Sounds like you feel uncomfortable and want to mold the team into something you feel comfortable in. In other words, it's all about you.

Because you don't actually care about me. You care about how well I reflect you. If I mirror some abject emotion and smile and nod until you leave, you tend to leave thinking you accomplished something. Stick around for more than a few mintues and I will tell you straight "get the hell out of my cubile I have work to do and you are not my manager, so please kindly fuck off to someone who thinks you are pretty. I am not paid to be a part of a team I am paid to do a task and do it well. All you are doing is wasting company time with your team building bullshit I could not care less about. Bye." At the end of the day I just want to get my work done and go the fuck home. You mean nothing to me at all. If you got hit by a bus leaving the building, I wouldn't even notice. If someone said "hey did you hear karen got hit by a bus?" my response would be "so the fuck what, none of my business"
tl;dr stop being a nosey cunt and we can get through the day much happier.

She's pretty, but I don't think that she's interested in talking with the engineers
twitter.com/inesgoluza
instagram.com/inesgoluza/?hl=en
tiktok.com/discover/inesgoluza?lang=en

Attached: cb0ef02a7eac4622af8435cf066c62df_1644552833_tplv-tiktokx-share-play.jpg (540x960, 235.63K)

How my weekend was?
I waged a religious war against jews.
Nuked cities.
Killed millions.
In civilization vi.

Attached: eca.jpg (600x331, 58.37K)

> she
That's supposed to be a woman?

of course not, it's her job to wrangle autistics

I used to be introverted when I was younger, but no more. Now I look at all introverts my age or older in disgust.

I read it.

how did you overcome it?

This is why HR exists, to filter anti-social incels like you.

i care about you user. so hows your day going?

This isn't human. Look at the eyes.

>introvert
These people who can't just do their job, they have to befriend everyone, always seem really lonely and insecure. I already have friends, I don't need mandatory fun with people I have to be paid to be around

read my post too

How was my weekend?
On friday I went home after work and logged into my Arch Linux PC. I use Arch by the way. I loaded up feed the beast and played infinity evolved with Scott, no the janitor. I had no idea you were dating a dude named Scott, congradulations. On Saturday I woke up and logged into my Arch Linux PC. I use Arch by the way. Where I loaded up FTB Infinity Evolved and logged into Scott's server again where I built a nuclear reactor, a forge, and a wall around everything out of wood, logs, and cobblestone I got from the mega cobble generator. On Sunday for a change of pace, I decided after church to come home and boot up my Arch Linux PC and watch a movie. I use Arch Linux by the way. Then I made myself a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich because I had not eaten since Friday and I opened a can of those tiny oranges. So tasty in my tumtum! I then went back to my beloved PC that was already booted to Arch Linux, I use Arch Linux by the way. Hey where are you going? I THEN BOOTED UP FTB INFINITY EVOLVED AND LOGGED INTO SCOTT'S COMPUTER *YELLS LOUDER* A.N.D B.U.I.L.T A. S.T.O.N.E F.O.R.G.E!!!
*sratches head*
... Why does she always walk away before I can ask for her phone number?

Kek, a (successful) mate of mine quit because his boss wanted weekly standups

Self-awareness. It started with absolute honesty about myself. Improving from there was easy once I was able to recognize my faults, and confidence built accordingly.

KEK'D