Europeans and burgers really still fear this

Attached: 61TF19VHICL._AC_SY741_.jpg (455x741, 22.73K)

>omg look it's a water heater but it's japanese and plastic and efficient like my slice of life anime where the quirky main character makes a cup of green tea and it's so simple uwu look it even has a japanese A E S T H E T I C rose on the side
Kys

This is just like my Japanese animes. How much Yen for this treasure, my Nippon friend?

Attached: 1623866626394.png (1199x582, 148.29K)

>white ballerina
just transition

you can get one of their newer higher end models if you want

Attached: 1617482228227.png (1162x487, 123.4K)

why when i can just use my old pot that my grandmothers mom used just fine

>4 litres
How am I supposed to take a shower with just that?
Washing machine and the dishwasher are heating the water anyways
What's the usecase?

Because with this you can boil the water in the morning and have hot water for your tea/hot chocolate/etc ready at the push of a button.

Even if you leave it for several hours, it just takes a moment to get the water back up to temp.

You retards don't have microwave ovens?

>microwaving water
do amerimutts really?

>dishwasher fish

i can too with my coffee maker, it just needs the car heater clock between outlet and the plug

Why do I need water boiling shit thing when the microwave does the job?
If I need more than 0.5 liters I just use a fucking pot.
Are you Any Forums fags really this retarded?

Only thing better is an induction heater. Drawing 2000 watts to heat up your kettle 30s faster than a resistive stove isn't technologically advanced.

a "fucking pot" wont keep your water hot for hours.

I have one of these in my office next to my desk so I can very quickly just get up, grab a cup of tea, then go back to my desk. Takes basically zero effort.

I drink 5-6 cups of tea a day, so it would genuinely be a pain in the ass to boil a pot of water multiple times per day, and microwaving is similarly annoying as well as not being precise.

I can set my hot water heater to a specific temp for whatever specific tea I am going to have, so it comes out at the correct temp for brewing.

i literally just threw something like this out because its not as useful as a real kettle.
it immediately poured water after boiling in 40 seconds.
maybe this is more useful for weak asian voltage

At this point with all the memes Any Forums shills IDK if this is making fun of Any Forums retards or you are unironically a faggot.

>drinking tea and not wanting to be inconvenienced by it as much as possible makes me a faggot

lmao okay

IF you actually drink liters of tea per day, I do understand how something like this would be handy but outside of that I don't see why I would want to drink stagnant thermoswater I warmed up in the morning instead of just warming the amount I need 3 times a day.
Not that user btw.

Go to microwave, put cup of water in, wait 2 min, water is boiling.
Any Forums if full of retards, threads like this are active while threads about tech that actually require some knowledge die with 2 replies.
Imma go back to plebbit.

> a cup
LMFAO
My kettle can boil 1.5L in two minutes and I can specify the temperature I want it at. Meanwhile you’re fucking around with knobs dials and buttons on a fucking microwave

LMAO

Nippon bros, we got too cocky.

Attached: file.png (911x963, 676.76K)

now try boiling one cup of water in your kettle

i saw this shit at a friend's in 2008

Same, several asian friends in highschool had these at their house (along with rice cookers).