Chrome

>Chrome
>Brave
>Firefox
Yikes... You *ARE* using the fastest browser in history, right?
mightyapp.com/

Attached: 1629982683693.png (1724x1082, 1.38M)

cring xdddddddddd

>pic related
lmao Notion is so slow that people buy external power just to run it, this is hilarious honestly, considering how powerful modern hardware is. These devs and trends like Electron really fucked up

Lolololol

Attached: IMG_20220222_182110.jpg (1080x2400, 301.09K)

>probably shitty privacy
>contributing to the trend of making every website requiring fucking gigabytes of ram
>integrating shitty features no one asked for
>"WOW YOU NOW HAVE PICTURE PREVIEWS WHEN OPTION-TABBING, SUCH AN IMPORTANT FEATURE"
>encouraging opening HUNDREDS of tabs
>no extension support

what a fucking load of shit
but honestly i'm pretty envious of the idea since i feel it's the right type of bullshit to nibble some dumb money from equally dumb investors

>probably shitty privacy
Wrong. This is likely the most secure browser ever built.

Attached: 1636063356549.png (2454x1378, 923.31K)

>running on someone elses computer

Are you retarded?

>unfiltered pajeet chrome probably infested with btc miners

Kellie a new pen pal!!! expect an eletter from negroslim!

It's a browser that literally runs on another computer. It couldn't be MORE shitty for privacy and security.
I'd rather use Chrome + all google products than this.

>but honestly i'm pretty envious of the idea since i feel it's the right type of bullshit to nibble some dumb money from equally dumb investors
had some normies at work bring this up yesterday and it's bizarre how much they like it.
"my computer is 10x as fast now! this is unbelievable, no idea how they did it!"

>implying

Attached: IMG_20220222_183042.jpg (1080x240, 22.42K)

Aren't they just deferring tabs to a cache?

>This is likely the most secure browser ever built
It's running on someone else's computer, dumbass. You are literally sending everything to be recorded if they please.
Most secure/non intrusive browser is probably around the park of ungoogled chromium (which is still running chromeshit, so you can't really trust anything 100% anymore) and it sucks out of the box. You have to enable some stuff like third party cookies so some sites start working again.
Most secure browser is just literally not using the internet.

they're running Chrome in a remote VM in a server somewhere. visit their site, they explain it.

the era of fat clients is over
get with the prog newbz

>believing everything they write on their shiny front page requiring the newest browser to render properly

Browser as a Service is here!
you WILL pay subscriptions for *EVERYTHING* and you WILL like it

a mainframe is more efficient and powerful, the savings in processing time alone pays for itself.

runs on a vm elsewhere, and you VNC/teamviewer to it, essentially.
I work at a company that's old fintech (card processing) and for covid they finally gave us home working. We connect through rdp to our office PC which is nice because you can have everything running there and just disconnect when the day's done. And the protocol is decently fast so I can connect with Remmina on a 2012 bulldozer dual core laptop without an issue. Of course, the "optimal" way would be to have a direct VPN to all the company stuff but that would actually be a hassle in my personal experience. I prefer to have everything work related stored in that company pc and access only when I have to.

bad bait. Really bad bait. Btw check out brow.sh, it's not been updated in a while but it's a cool project

wow another chromium skin with crippled ublock and botnet

Notion is fucking terrible. It has a lot of features that I like but I simply cannot use that garbage. Good thing is open-source software is much better and more performant.