Im a convicted pedophile and recently got out of jail. do you think i can make it in webdev or any tech job...

im a convicted pedophile and recently got out of jail. do you think i can make it in webdev or any tech job? ive never had a real job

Attached: 74E86960-89F8-4D12-BE59-5890E8C68AFB.png (879x1241, 604.67K)

nakadashi

yeah background checks are pretty uncommon but if the first google results for your name bring up your history, you're fucked.

you should become a sysadmin with your skills

nakadashi

this goodluck ephebrophile

story time?

holy BASED

There's no story. You can tell the difference between a larp and a real story by level of detail, meme quality of the post, etc. This is properly /leftypol/ trying to associate loli with pedos

what is even convicted pedophile?
you had cp and caught? that's OK

>do you think i can make it in webdev or any tech job?
Probably. I don't see why not. As far as I'm aware, it's not an industry which usually does criminal history or background checks. The only pain is actually managing to land a job in tech in the first place. Good luck, pedoannon.

how did they caught you? did you post stuff or just a lurker?

>trying to associate
what's next they're gonna associate our rocks with boulder? TOTALLY different things, fucking LEFTYPOL

>you had cp and caught? that's OK
I don't understand why watching cp is illegal? It's completely legal to watch videos of people,animal,children getting killed while if you caught up watching cp you'll get a minimum of 5 years in prison.

I know it's a bait, but I will answer you. Just think about how easy would be to just tell the FEDs that you were just watching cp on your computer instead of making it.

kys

>trying to associate loli with pedos
literally everyone associates lolis with pedos it's literally sexual drawings of children

this
t. lolicon

I mean tech is probably most generous field for pedos
as you know most cyber security expert early days were pedos
as long as he didn't assault a child he will fine imo

I was hoping for a story though. Also, the trendy move for shills is associating anime with trannies, not pedos. Pedos aren't kosher enough (yet) in Western society for that to be a worthwhile play for (((them))).

>I was only watching videos of people getting killed officer I swear! I have no idea how those bodies got there!
retard