My new clock has a TV in it

My new clock has a TV in it

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-PbKwpzQQAJ5lRqc0.jpg (4032x3125, 2.18M)

>new

looks like it's from the last century at least

New to me... it's from 1985 I found it at goodwill

Hookup a console, if possible.

Like ps4 or switch

looks like the thing they used to interrogate the synths in bladerunner

Sick find! Can you pick up any OTA channels with a converter box or something? No hookups in the back obviously, right?

That's fucking awesome! I really regret not picking up a portable analog TV before

No hookups, buying stuff to make a rig that will let me make my own broadcasts to channel 3 from whatever devices I want. Plan on streaming the news or something on it before I go to bed, sounds comfy.

thats fucking awesome good shit

looks like a Panasonic TRF-438P if you're interested in your own

>crts were so common even alarm clocks came with one

my new cock has a vibrator in it

yeah I was looking into this once. You can get some crazy gear from alibaba to broadcast stuff from your laptop wirelessly.

Get it to run Doom.

I will, I'll make another thread when my VHF stuff comes in

That's extremely cool.

t.boomer

>when my VHF stuff comes in
What did you order?

use an RF modulator and set it as your main monitor for your PC

HDMI to RF to plug in to a digital converter that will output the RF signal in to a distribution amplifier that will be output with some shitty rabbit ear antennas.

Nice. You got a way we can follow progress once the thread dies?

>amplifier
Why? If you're in the same room you can just use some stripped coax.

Plan on using the signal on some other tvs throughout my place. Plus I like the idea of some guy somehow discovering my signal.

Make sure it's not strong enough to get the FCC's attention. They'll fuck you over good. I've got a friend who's dad got slapped with a $500k fine for transmitting on frequencies he shouldn't have been. Just stay below the max power limit and you'll be good though.

Yeah its a 50 dollar amp, nothing I will run in to trouble with lmao. The FCC should make dead frequencies legal for anyone to broadcast on at this point. There's literally nothing on UHF or VHF channels anymore... So like what's the point? They sill exist, let us use them.

>I've got a friend who's dad got slapped with a $500k fine for transmitting on frequencies he shouldn't have been.
Does this friend's dad also work at Nintendo

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

Not as far as I know. He's some deadbeat living in TN last I heard.