CRTs can run 4k at interlaced, and it looks amazing! Why havent you guys bought one yet?

CRTs can run 4k at interlaced, and it looks amazing! Why havent you guys bought one yet?

Attached: 1644852036732.jpg (3558x2956, 1.2M)

i have sex

because i dont play gaymes

don’t care, still using oled

Attached: 75A660C8-8F76-4941-A1F6-9DB747D15251.jpg (1536x2048, 686.01K)

I also have sex. Sorry OP, you lost this one.

C-can I h-have ssex with y-you..?

no

user that's a underage female kid

>4:3
>Why yes. I do like having the screen fill only 10% of my field of view. How did you know?

No you don't.

put two next to each other

>interlaced
Disgusting.

Fuck off

Looks like shit irl, brightness too low, text too blurry, pixels not sharp. I can see the convergence on your monitor and it's disgusting. Main advantage is strobing so low mprt and composite/s-video inputs for crt tvs.

>why yes, I do like having the screen fill 20% of my field of view, and bezels filling another 10%

she’s 24

Attached: 0B3A6686-CB44-4511-BC5E-E5F81C1293B6.jpg (1932x2576, 1.35M)

user that's an underage looking female

bezels are neat though

look at her feet, those are not the feet of a child.
still the japanese disgust me

what's wrong with her?

I forgot what it was called. But there's a syndrome out there that prevents/stunts/delays puberty in people.
I think hormone therapy is supposed to help, but what do I know.

but why would you waste all that processing power on something that wont look any better than something lower? crt monitors are small and they don't have pixels so you don't need the same workarounds as you do on a lcd

Her cheekbones are a little too pronounced for a kid, but I'm gonna demand proof that she's 24.

I own a fucking crt, but you are misleading as fuck.

No crt can resolve this high of a resolution, you are basically getting supersampling, but at what cost?
The higher the res, the lower the refresh rate. Just set your res a bit higher than what your monitor can physically show, or use AA.

Also fuck you for pretending 4k on a crt will actually show full 4k.

Free antialiasing and higher internal resolution makes the picture look absolutely spotless.