Why does every Linux distro use some gawdy ugly ass theme? Why can't they just leave the default themes in place...

Why does every Linux distro use some gawdy ugly ass theme? Why can't they just leave the default themes in place? Why the fuck am I forced to hunt down how to roll shit the fuck back to normal desktop? Is there anything out there that is just normal as shit defaults? Or do they all use some queer tranny theme I am forced to live with or remove?

Attached: Ubuntu-21.10-Desktop-Screenshot.jpg (1020x759, 37.01K)

opensuse

what

tried it, its ugly ass green...
every fucking distro I have tried seems to be riddled with this autistic bullshit, fedora as well, all sorts of branding all the fuck over everything...

This is what happens when you hire art students and call them UX/UI designers. Things were better back when the programming team designed the GUI. Now they always have some dumb fuck that doesn't know wtf is going on in the code. They always have some new idea to justify their existence. They get paid to fuck around in photoshop all day and figure out new ways to make the interface easier to use for drooling retards.

In 20 years everything will be hidden behind one big button. It won't matter if you click outside of the button. The DE will know you really meant to press it.

Attached: 20dfd03cacce8094020c92685f06e777d78dc958d193962226d35dec31c5f739.png (727x720, 233.52K)

arch doesnt have theme it starts on cli

to be fair, Windows isn't any better. Just as gaudy, but in a different way with the picrel type art everywhere in the interface. Seems like a lot of designers don't like computers simply being computers, but they have to do cute shit and make poor attempts at "humanizing" them. Ironically, Apple keeps it a little more simple without overly cute shit, despite their user friendly rep.
I want computers to be cold and machine like, with big IBM logos and green Matrix shit happening.

Attached: kissclipart-graphic-design-clipart-microsoft-teams-computer-so-3bd68b378b8af371.png (899x491, 106.53K)

>hairy balls
>schizo monkey
why does canonical always make the worst wallpapers?

I remember Linux from years ago, like 5-10 and there was a little theming but my god it was never this fucking bad. It's like all these distros took one look at Google's UI and globalist agenda bullshit and applied themes and now theres no good looking icons, nothing is ever the same as it should be by default. It's all just this ugly ass bullshit and I hate every part of it...

Attached: 10dfffe8-ba2a-4748-a070-4c08d7fa9781.jpg (1202x676, 52.86K)

I hate it on Windows 10 as well, we are forced to use 11 at work. I have 7 at home with aero turned the fuck off and its just basic grey with a basic wallpaper color.
You can't even have desktop icons on most distros anymore. The ones canonical has on there and allows aren't application launchers, just folders and whatever it allows. Like get the goddamn fuck out of my fucking way and let me fucking work.
yeah to get good defaults I have to resort to using some meme autistic distro like gentoo or arch? no fucking thank you, eat a dick faggot.

How about you work your way up, not down, by installing base system first and then your DE of choice?

Mint isn't bad.

how about you suck my fucking dick, how's that sound chief? Sound good? If I wanted to sit for hours in a black and white terminal googling on my phone I would first slam my dick in a door first while having my back whipped wide open while getting stabbed by a midget...

>If I wanted to sit for hours in a black and white terminal googling on my phone
Dear Nigger/Niggress,
On most distributions it's as easy as calling designed packager manager, not twice, not thrice, but once and only once.
Kind regards,

Ubuntu's theming is very good
Fedora uses vanilla adwaita, no branding at all

That's what happens when you put engineering ahead of design (and the engineering still sucks.)

20.04 doesn'g have this problem

Schizo monkey is kino
Fuck you

Better than Adw*ita.

>kino
Go back to your containment board.

Ubuntu 19.10's was pretty cool uwu

Attached: Ubuntu-19-10-Wallpaper.jpg (1280x720, 79.35K)

Just remove the stupid theming or install arch with anarchy installer

>I want computers to be cold and machine like, with big IBM logos and green Matrix shit happening.
I feel that

It's a good thing though
Default GNOME is the ugliest theme that has ever existed in UI history