Are you programming anything interesting tonight user?

Attached: -*-.jpg (800x600, 35.21K)

im webshitting

I was coding a small RISC-V VM in C

any tips for getting started with RISC-V? i have a SBC dev board coming in the mail soon from aliexpress

same - what's your stack? I'm personally using Flask (Python) + Jinja2

I myself am new to RISC-V but literally read the unprivileged ISA specification. It is is quite detailed but direct and really clear.

Bunch of small games

a.asp.net and vanilla html/js

programming ur mom

psql + nodejs + express + react
less memey than mongo but still pretty memey
i should really use a node framework for webshit stuff though. would make everything 10x faster

Don't mention amateur technology like this, not your blog. Incompetent bloater.

cool thank you. did you have much asm experience beforehand or starting from scratch?

where is the bloat?

Nice

anyone working on anything very performance sensitive?

Just finished a "create your own story" python assignment.

Attached: temp.png (947x1716, 123.79K)

programming graphical effects using c++ & sdl. i've only been learning c++ in the last few months, sdl is completely new to me, so it's been an interesting challenge. not easy but definitely not as difficult as some people here have claimed it was in the past.

Based

writing a performant FORTH interpreter on bare metal sex86

Not really, but I'm learning sorting algorithms with Ada and benchmarking stuff. I'm starting to think that arbitrary base index of arrays is not without its flaws, I would love to somehow lock my array parameters into [1..N] range instead of [1..5], [5..7], [65536..16777216] or however many combinations you can come up with when you start using slices as arguments

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-21 035929.png (1296x971, 213.45K)

thats neat. which book are you using to learn sorting algos?
its about time i learned these in depth as opposed to always implementing stock ones
what are you learning sorting for?

trying to program a desire to not violently kill myself