Torrenting

>try to torrent some good music
>pic rel
>wtf

I'm using Transmission and found the magnets on TPB, am i doing something wrong or are there just no seeds for classical music?

Going to an-hero if i have to youtube-dl and then organize 3 hours of music manually

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.35.41 AM.png (1856x1068, 214.56K)

usually the website says how many seeders and leechers the torrent has. is this your first time torrenting?

>is this your first time torrenting?
yes

on the seed list there were 8 but no download progress after nearly an hour

Attached: 1587470817856.jpg (319x331, 14.6K)

>trans
>mission

use rutracker instead

>naxos
The cheapest classical CDs, just go to the thrift store and buy Naxos/Deutsche Grammophon for a dollar each.

some faggot will post pic of gigafag with greentext about how he's leeching and not giving back as an achievement worth praising

Attached: 1645366025376.jpg (828x971, 450.51K)

Tranny software
Use qbittorrent

transmission have problems to connect in some cases, i use old utorrent under wine in this case

just use nicotine+ and stop worrying, or go to rutracker.org

>good music
>Fagikovsky
Kek

use soulseek instead. it's 100x easier and all the music you could ever think of is on there in FLAC

nicotine+ is a point and click soulseek client, check it out. enter anything for the login

>good music
>the very best of X
Clearly you know nothing about classical music.

I get a similar issue but only when seeding.
Download is fine, but it I just can't seed.

That is very likely because your routing or perhaps your ISP blocks traffic.

If it's on your end, maybe you should just forward the correct ports through your networking gear (and if it's just the gateway router) rather than not do this or firewall them off. On both IPv4 and IPv6 perhaps.

Perhaps try searching in qbittorent. I haven't tested these though.

Attached: 2.png (1644x831, 102.2K)

Stopped using transmission because it started to do this for me. The only reason I switched to QB.

N

you misspelled soulseekqt. gtk is a tool of satan and you should kill yourself

try qbittorrent

every time i tried using transmission, it wasn't working properly
use qbittorrent or deluge

>how many seeders and leechers the torrent has
and almost always, when you download the torrent half of them usually disappear on the void.