I fail to see ANY utility in TikTok

I fail to see ANY utility in TikTok
What does it offer that youtube doesn't?

Attached: 2A15E5D5-8123-404A-B7E1-C9834633C834.png (840x854, 545.12K)

zoomer girls dancing

Chink spyware, don’t know why no one cares

Why can't they dance for youtube

obscurity.
rabbit holes are deeper
creating cult followings is much easier on tiktok than on youtube.
moderation is strictly subpar from the looks of it too.

Agree.
Instagram, Faebook, Twitter as well.
The only site allowed should be Youtube. Since they created videos on the internet and sheeit
Damn OP they should make your president, you have all the ideas. Niggas like you should be in charge,

If I were to become a president I'd forbid javascript and make all web static

because zoomer boys won't see their video on youtube

zoomer cunny

It's digital meth. Imagine (You) whoring on steroids with lots of underage cunny. If it turns out that the Chinese made it with the intent of destabilizing Western society I would not be surprised.

It has a weird power, my gf (female) is for the most part an inteliigent person but is addicted to that shit.

Is incredible how addictive it is, she starts with a somewhat "informative" video and ends on a endless repetition of jokes and memes.

Cunny, other than that you have your based mems and then the rest is just fucking trash for the most part.

Totally different purpose, YouTube is for watching long 10-30 min videos while TikTok (I’m guessing) is more geared towards the quick and addictive dopamine hits that social media brings. Your criteria is probably how good it is a a video sharing platform, while for most people it’s how many friends they have on it and if they can mindlessly scroll for half an hour while waiting.

It’s like asking why someone would ever talk when they could just message, and applying the criteria of a good messaging app to speech, it just doesn’t work.

i dont understand zoomer mental retardation on such a high level (low level) either...
probably some other kind of zoomer brainwashing, more proprietary zoomer brain stimulation, whatever, i havent used proprietary software since the early 2000s

Attached: brainletgasolinewojak.png (1027x452, 75.77K)

Movies were criticized for shortening the attention span of people YouTube was then criticized for shortening even more the attention span of the youth.

I can only Imagine the disaster that Tiktok will induce on the new generation.

Sex

I remember seeing a pfp gif where there was a dude getting his head crushed by a bus.

Reported it, but user didnt get banned whastoever

>Reported it

Attached: 62A4DEC1-81D0-45B2-B51E-5A649FE982F8.jpg (768x693, 172.26K)

I don't like TikTok myself, but having been addicted to this shitty website since 2009 makes me feel hypocritical as fuck talking shit about other social media platforms.

Attached: 1644032756197.gif (498x465, 1.51M)

ironically they do by reuploading tik toks to youtube shorts

illiterate Any Forums
as fucked as Any Forums is, it's ultimately for people that can parse meaning from an english sentence