Why can't X.org or Wayland have the best of performance and quality like macOS? Xorg tears...

Why can't X.org or Wayland have the best of performance and quality like macOS? Xorg tears, is abandonware while Wayland sucks for anything performance-wise.

Attached: 1625304835135.gif (338x225, 3M)

Goldenboy is the only funny anime.

BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO
BENKYO

Wayland performs better than Xorg

anime boob

what did he mean by this

is that xev bellringer but in an anime?
i knew they'd eventually make one but this style is kind of retro? is this recent?.

>freetard hobbyware is garbage
shocker

it honestly deserved more episodes

things that never happended

>best of performance and quality
macOS used to have fucking horrible UI performance on low end hardware until IGPs improved

that was due to unique retina displays.
macOS had to push 4x the pixels than anyone else.

works on my machine

When did you take the macOS pill, Any Forums? For me, it was right around the point where I had enough contract work to bill as much as I wanted. After crossing this thresh-hold, I threw away the communist manifesto and bought MacBook's exclusively.

> but, but, muh freedoms
Fuck you, and fuck your freedoms. You really want freedom? Earn a real fucking living, buy a half decent computer (and not another fifth hand, cum stained ThinkPad) and remove your autism. You can then buy whatever computer you need to earn more money and fuck bitches.

Attached: 1635855666356.jpg (1024x700, 132.23K)

full retard

This, but running MacOS in a VM instead of buying Itoy garbage.

I wish there were more fun stuff like that, had a blast when I first watched it

>fucking whores
>freedom
christ you mac shills are stupid

Linux is a server OS. Run something else. They're also free. It's computers which cost money.

>and remove your autism
Didn't work for me. Sounds like you're the bullshitter there with you attitude and desire to tell others how to live.

Attached: Screenshot_20220219_054944.png (493x75, 26.3K)

>When did you take the macOS pill, Any Forums?
2008. Leopard and Snow Leopard were pretty great. It all went downhill since though, so I spat out the pill.