What can we expect from the upcoming Mac Mini?

What can we expect from the upcoming Mac Mini?

Attached: m1-mac-mini-vignette.jpg-feature.jpg (1956x1100, 107.71K)

being an overpriced piece of shit

fpbp
macs are fags

did they finally put 10GBASE-T in it?

sd card slot hopefully

This, been trying to get one with 10GB in EU, can't get them anywhere.

I think it'll be a mac and it'll be mini

It'll finally support more than one display

M1 does support dual displays tho

for the current mac mini prices to drop by $100
might actually be worth buying over a prebuilt windows box if it's in the $500-$600 range

It literally only supports 2 displays one of which is the integrated display. The M1 mini literally converts the "integrated" display to an HDMI port.

Do it does support dual displays?

Something good?

"You can connect one 5K display using a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port, or up to three 4K displays using two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports and the HDMI 2.0 port."
Seems like it supports 3 displays already.

I don't know what I'd want. The newer processors, I guess?

hopefully some serious hash power so the will be scalped as a crypto commodity

Mac mini is probably the most underpriced product
sold by Apple.
I bought new m1 Mac mini for $680 1.3 years ago and trade in $580.

They're still in denial that the M1 has been an incredible chip, and has brought competition back to x86 since PPC left the market.

Decreased performance from the current Mini. Apple has realised that, with the current M1 lineup, there is little reason for most people to buy the higher end devices (iMac, Macbook Pro) over the entry-level devices (Mac Mini, Macbook Air), ergo they will be severely throttled. Also, the Macbook air and the Mini will be available in a variety of faggot colours, with white bezels and I/O panels.

this.
anything beyond m1 mini & base $900 air is overpriced gimmick

The 14" MBP is tempting, not because of horsepower, but because of ports + magsafe.

desu I wish my M1 Air had an additional port, it gets annoying to go in wifi if I want to connect my external drive or program an arduino.

I agree with you, but most people don’t care about those things. A single Thunberbolt 3 port can host a hub with as many ports as they need and the charging port is something that only Any Forums autists care about.

Only 2? Even my crusty old Intel HD Graphics 4600 from 2014 supports up to 3.

This, base models mini and mba are the only almost fairly priced apple products, they wont make that mistake again in a very long time.