Is there ANY Linux distro that 'just werks'

in the same way that Windows does?

E.g. say a normie wants more privacy, is vaguely aware of the easier spying through Windows. However, the computer JUST WERKING is more important. So improved privacy would be good, but not at the expense of not just werking.

Is switching to any Linux recommended at all to ^ this person? Or should just not bother?

Attached: problems with linux.png (1158x1767, 708.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxmint.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

linuxmint.com

Is this person you? Stop making gay vague threads and just say what you want to say.
What category of applications do you commonly use and want to just work?

Hannah Montana linux

THIS! so. much. this.

>Is there ANY Linux distro that 'just werks'
Before reading the thread, someone will surely say "No. And it's a good thing"

But more on a serious note, if by "just werks" you mean "I can do all the same basic things as on windows with similar ease" the answer is no, and never will be.

Not my cuppa but Fedora/CentOS just werk

People should focus on Ubuntu until it's as usable as Windows

Manjaro is the Windows of Linux

Ubuntu, Mint or Fedora

Unironically OpenSUSE.

It installs a bunch of bloat but a fucking monkey could set this up and start using it.

no

OP is too busy sucking dicks he won’t reply to this

ubuntu

linux mint is the #1 just works distro that i used for years. But no distro can compensate for ignorant toying around. Learn about it.

MX

Attached: 12C83880-C68C-4CE3-8E46-B8FAB1CC0BCB.png (470x470, 51.18K)

Linux mint has consistently cut down on tech support calls to me by normies.

mint or manjaro are the 'just werks™'®© distros

WTF are you talking about?

Fedora
Ubuntu (flavours)
Basically the opposite of whatever autistic shit Any Forums tells you to use

Also manjaro is for kids who want to use arch but got filtered by the install
Mint is knock-off ubuntu, so amateurish their website was hacked and compromised Isos hosted
Pop os is knock off Ubuntu for Linus tech tip viewers

OP, I thought of something. There won't be a system, ever, that DOESN'T WORK 1:1 to Windows. I'm not saying that Windows doesn't work at all, but little bits of functionality here and there, that don't work and you have to fiddle with them, will be different for every OS.

Ever wonder why these blatant troll threads that violate the only rule in the sticky are never deleted while the mod is literally in these threads all day deleting posts?
Because the apple nigger mód is the OP. He spends 16 hours a day of his worthless NEET life in these threads deleting posts exposing him as the falseflagging OP troll, and saving his shit threads every time they reach page 10:
The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.

Attached: 1615739537444.png (658x383, 228.09K)

I just read the op question. I didn't look at the image. I get it now.

based

Attached: 1639563880882.png (1243x370, 243.09K)