/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ archive.is/UVQkn
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID (Updated 2021-08-22) i.imgur.com/akrkAyV.png
- STUDY cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/2F379FE0CB50DF502F0075119FD3E060
- SPREADSHEET hdvinnie.github.io/Private-Trackers-Spreadsheet/
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

>Remember the following:
>READ THE OP BEFORE MAKING A FUCKING QUESTION YOU RETARDED FAGGOT
>It doesn't matter if you use the same username in different trackers, the staff still share your IP with each other.
>Staff is reading, being /marked/ is NOT a meme.
>Don't ask for invites, it's private for a reason.
>If starting out you should interview for RED, rank to elite, wait on account age and get invites from there. THAT'S IT THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO
>If you want to rank up on RED, spam recent deezer shit with deemix/smloadr.

Previous thread:

Attached: 1624411929155.png (590x874, 307.74K)

fpbp

I am a pedochad and need nothing more than AB and JPS.

Attached: 5B0C44A7-0BE5-4EE7-AF89-D0E16F6B4734.jpg (1200x1920, 1.02M)

I wonder if the bot will get in this thread as well

looks like its another day of ab being closed..

Attached: 1617347652630.jpg (1000x1200, 108.92K)

hope you'll be raped by homosexual niggers

i hope to get raped by homosexual japanese high school girls

nakadashi miku, len and maybe rin if there's time

madarchod why did you redeem...each and every neon will invade again

Holy shit, the new Discotek release looks sweet!

Attached: angel-cop-bd-primary.png (113x147, 38.49K)

yea if ur an ant

neon invasion in 3...

no one gives a shit about quints

benis

hello everyone i am a neon coming to this thread to check these digits

>Not the first post from this IP.

haha you got me

I am totally not a neon!

Today I was sitting in college, my seat was one behind to that of a girl, our seats were really close. My face and her back were less than half a meter apart, her hair was relatively short up to her shoulders, she was wearing a white tshirt that showed the subtle lines from the back of her bra.

While trying to pay attention I was constantly finding myself peeking her hair and neck. A sudden primal urge to smell them arrised. I wanted to smell her hair, I wanted to stroke it, I wanted to kiss it, it felt as if her neck was calling me. I pictured myself jumping and kissing both while slowly removing her bra. The sensation of unhooking it like my first girlfriend taught me to came to my mind. I wanted to do it so bad.

I was still sitting in place, seemly calmly, yet was absolutely melting inside, I wanted to sniff and kiss her neck so much and start making love right there in front of everyone. My mind was absolutely collapsing, I couldn’t care less about what was happening in the class or what was the teacher saying, my world was that sole thing I had in front of me.

I inclined my head only a bit further and was instantly hit by her aroma. It was beautiful but I freaked out and told myself “don’t be stupid”. Seconds later she started playing with her hair a bit and one fell to my desk. It was as if God was laughing at me. I grabbed it, placed it on my notebook and turned the page.

I love japanese cartoons because I can watch together with my 12 year old wife!