Its time to take advantage of discord and use cool hidden features! this self-bot is under development feel free to...

its time to take advantage of discord and use cool hidden features! this self-bot is under development feel free to contribute aswell or report bugs.

github.com/nana640/discord-selfbot

Attached: download.png (249x202, 4.01K)

Aye aye captain

Attached: GettyImages-107175759.jpg (2000x1270, 493.17K)

>G-Guys help me develop my discord bot
No. Fuck off, go back and kill yourself in that order.

You've put more shit in the readme than in the code... Contribute and report bugs in what? Your hello world-tier bot? What even is a self-bot?

discord-gorilla

>joined github 2 days ago

>You've put more shit in the readme than in the code... Contribute and report bugs in what? Your hello world-tier bot? What even is a self-bot?
Selfbot runs on your user account and not a bot account

Bots as user accounts are against the Discord ToS. You'll just get banned. Read the documentation.

This is embarrassing.

add a Zig compiler to the bot and have a DLL that gets auto-relinked into the python code whenever it gets regenerated so users can modify the bot from within Discord by sending it messages

>self-bot
Sounds like a good way to speedrun getting your account banned.

Glowing hands typed this

>he's psychotic
to be expected

Attached: implying_implications_xj9.jpg (1137x1087, 167.24K)

What the fuck is a selfbot? Can I talk with all of the multiple selves in my headspace through discord, autismsisters?

>hello world tier project
>"contribute to my bot guizee!!"
Genuinely, what are you expecting OP?

make it a decoy then install gentoo in the background

Imagine overwriting all their servers with Gentoo.

Attached: screen.png (117x62, 1.1K)

Andrew Weatherall would have agreed.

i meant the persons computer but this would be sweet too. it still surprises me that noone here on g made a ransomware that makes you install gentoo to decrypt your files or something

This is embarrassing.

Not my heckin discord account!!!

>make sure to install the latest version.

Attached: ATeAihP_d.png (600x800, 7.97K)

The alleged people on Any Forums nowadays can't get past pic rel do you really expect these troglodytes to get past windows defender?

Attached: Mr. Fizz and Buzz.png (900x900, 655.62K)

Look at this cute cat

Attached: picture.jpg (750x849, 104.74K)

who said you need to pass defender? just tell the discord kids they'll get nitro or whatever with this "bot"