They took this from you

Attached: DSC00016-me1.jpg (792x594, 200.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GPSh0UDzU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweet aesthetic

based takers
looks like trash desu

Attached: EAAF177A-6086-4D3D-94BF-B568A488AAB1.jpg (465x295, 101.9K)

found the girl

Took what? COVID spreaders? No thank you. Public phones fucking stunk like shit when they existed.

society started going to shit when they got rid of the phone sanitizers

they took this from me

Keyboard and screen are superfluous

That's pretty cool, I grew up in Brazil and as I kid I used to marvel at seeing these things from America, like on the Mitnick movie.

Attached: shot3.jpg (632x392, 25.05K)

It has a modem and is a full VT102 emulator. It was designed so you can call in to your ISP which at that time was very likely to offer Unix shell services.

Oh it also supported AT&T's Worldnet which was an early online service which provided mail and stock quotes and the usual things, but which also worked with special PDA PCMCIA cards with radios for email. You could pull out your Apple Newton and check and send mail from nearly any major city in those days.

Those things were always gutted, I dont think I ever saw one without something missing

I'm carrottop. CALL COLLECT C-A-L-L-A-T-T

Thank God

Payphones get vandalized and their cords cut all the time by local diversity, this would get the screen smashed in and the keyboard scaled like a fucking fish in 2 seconds flat.

>big titty whore
>not sonic

Tell me you're a tranny without telling me you're a tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GPSh0UDzU8
They seem to be pretty bad, I mean this guy made a whole song about how much of an upgrade a GSM is...

Good I didn't want it

>hurdur i wouldn't want a public tty terminal
see this is what happens when redditors infiltrate a board

Why the hell would I want anything public?

why not?