Why can't the right into infosec?

why can't the right into infosec?

Attached: keepontruckin.png (1168x1452, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1493339103257112582
twitter.com/cyprianous/status/1493414970976980992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>governments use Intel ME to "hack"
>t-the right can't infosec!

>have Monero right there as an untrackable way to fund things the usual suspects don't like
>don't use it
Because conservatives are all boomers and boomers are all computer illiterate.

Where's the "These materials may have been obtained through hacking" label, twitter?

There's a difference between hackers and ethical hackers.

If you read their message, you can get cancer from their radiating glowing.
Yeah, you LARP as a peacekeeper or some gay shit am I wrong?

Attached: file.png (992x509, 429.67K)

kek

Canada just emergency banned most crypto transactions.

>twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1493339103257112582
Yep, they're terrorists now
>twitter.com/cyprianous/status/1493414970976980992
You dislike government practices, fuck you and your life. God, I hope the leafs rake the government.

There's a lot of right wing bullshit sites, but no matter how much I disagree with their ideology I disagree with doxing them or leaking their shit like this for political fuckery - its not "activism". When Anonymous leaked Scientology shit is was in the interest of the public good against those trying to restrict the Internet, engage in censorship etc..and basically showed how culty and secret they were being in protecting their shit, harassing others etc. This isn't that - this is just leaking people's names who were recipients of donations or whatever, for people who were already standing out their expressing their views etc.

This is not a good precedent (and no, I also object to the Epik hack for the same reason and was even worse as it invoked Anonymous when acting directly against the few principles that Anonymous can be said to have - Internet freedom, privacy, anonymity. ). and nothing good will come of this. What do they expect this is going to be the end of people transferring money? Or that it wont create a backlash that is going to cause further entrenchment? Would they defend the same thing happening to those with other political ideologies? Of course not, its now just a partisan " HURRDURR FASCIST GONNA GET PUNCHED" vs "HURRDURR TRANNY LIBRUL GONNA GET PUNCHED" and that's disappointing

They will use deep packet inspection and records from crypto exchanges to gather up all the data. The leak isn't "proof" because it won't stand up in court. My thinking is the Canadian government organized this "hack" and leak to scare off people and prove foreign interference. If the protests don't die down they will start to go after people who received the money, and possibly Biden will help Canada to prosecute Americans who donated to the campaign.

My policy is, never give away free money. And it turns out I'm right again.

>glowing
aka
>All organized resistance is feds schizophrenia
You're swallowing and regurgitating propaganda designed to keep you off the board so only lone wolf whackos shooting up schools are left. Then they can demonize everyone right of pol pot as those lone wolf whackos.
The reason the trucker protest is still going is their numbers. Glowniggers don't like organization and their propaganda is designed to discourage cooperation via your paranoia.

illegally based opinion

>i-if you don't join our canned pressure release groups and attend events you're a schizo!
nice try glownigger

the only winning move is not to play the game, it's how ghandi won

Attached: 1591136635304.jpg (1266x688, 306.13K)

I'm not saying the protesters are the ones who are the feds, but the hackers themselves. They're pushing the narrative of January 6th being an insurrection, talking about "undermining democracy", "extremists" such as the Patriot Front (who pic related are obviously fucking feds), and having themselves lie in the same bed as journalists. And now with them branding each protester as a terrorist, they will win by demoralisation.
The way to win is pure grassroots, kick away fake weeds and use decentralised methods instead of relying on the fraud of fiat. There's no point in lying down, begging daddy government to relax the lockdowns for 1 second.

Attached: file.png (800x445, 767.15K)

>posting patriot cunt
see? i knew you were a glownigger

Attached: PatriotBottoms.webm (720x900, 2.9M)

>see? i knew you were a glownigger
retard reading comprehension.

Doesn't matter, these funds aren't going to the truckers now immediately, they're a safety fund for the near future. As long as Monero is deposited in the address, it won't be going anywhere until those in charge of it move it.

No doxxing possibility, no leaks, no governments shutting it down. GiveSendGo (or other organization, maybe the truckers themselves if they are organized enough) could simply own that wallet and run their funding via that. Canada can't stop it, nobody can dox the donors, and even if Canada bans all crypto transactions it doesn't matter because a non-Canadian person or entity can handle the selling for "real" money and then the distribution to the truckers.

That second video holy shit. The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1625761861606.jpg (500x500, 280.49K)

>Posts more schizo cope about why other groups are more successful
There's no conspiracy. The left wing groups are more effective because they're better than keyboard schizophrenics too afraid to leave their house like you.
You are thoroughly demoralized. You are exactly what they want you to be, right down to parrotting their propaganda for no monetary compensation.

As if zoomers were less tech illiterate.

>monero gets delisted
So how do truckers turn it into gas? Pay with monero at the pump? LOL

The only (generally technically) competent generations are X and Millennials. Boomers however look like fucking geniuses compared to Zoomers.

Because the right are actual working class who don't do tech.
Lefties hate the working class ofc.

The left wing groups are officially supported by and operated by the government. Antifa is government run. It's why the DAs refuse to prosecute them.

Imagine if Patriot Gunt assaulted a federal building with firebombs like antifa did in Portland. The military would shoot 'em. But Antifa did it every night in a row for months. And they weren't prosecuted even though they permanently blinded several officers with lasers, and injured many more with firebombs, rocks, etc. It's interesting though because I'm sure many of those agents know the score too.

This same overall strategy of using antifa to punish the people the government doesn't like, with practically zero consequences, is used in the EU as well.

>this is what mutts actually believe
Why are anglo so dumb and ignorant?
Leftists are not real opposition, they're bootlickers by default, that's why the right (actual opposition) is being suppressed and not the left.