picrel for $2000

> picrel for $2000
> can't play .flac files

what a piece of shit, and it's the "standard"

Attached: XDJ-RX2.jpg (1204x642, 130.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rzg8OPPKVdM
youtu.be/DzJ1HI8d5Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pioneer

Attached: 1614292583710.png (1080x1668, 1.17M)

noy my fault that the club is retarded, but "muh standard".

Attached: DJ.png (344x567, 248.35K)

Technics 1200 and a vestax mixer is and will be the only acceptable setup, ever. If you're a digitalfag you can get serato or sth, I think that can play flac. Pioneer stopped being good like 30 years ago

>implying people in the club will notice what file types are playing

Dude stop playing 128kbps MP3s you're scaring the hoes

finally something I can contribute to, fuck pioneer.

Denon all the way.

Prime 4, 4 channels, 2 decks that can toggle between channels making it 4 channels, giant ass LCD that looks great.
XDJ-XZ, 4 channel mix, but only 2 decks, costs 30% more than denon, shitty fixed display.

They literally charge more for an inferior product because MUH CLUB STANDARD. Bitch CDJ's aren't even that great.

I hope Denon takes them out for lunch.

plenty of DJ's are actually retarded enough to do this desu.

most can't even sauce music and complain about beatport being too expensive when it's on bandcamp for 40% less.

I rip all of my music from SoundCloud and spend my dj gig money on drugs

if you book some dumb art hoe dj for your party for the 30 people that will come to watch her, she'll complain and back out of the gig if you don't rent Pioneer shit

where I'm from everyone brings their own gear, or specifies the gear they want.

I refuse to buy pioneer, I'll bring a denon kit if I have to.

Over charging for inferior hardware.

kek, I unironically have 4 tracks in that, people are way too drunk or people are screaming and jumping so much it doesn't matter, it's all just bass anyway.

"club standard" is the layout, not file compatibility and features. Basically, you just bought a fancy controller. a DDJ-1000 with a laptop would've been the same price.

While we're on the subject, anyone got a good book to learn DJing further than what youtube tutorials give (which is absolute beginner stuff most of the time.) More into techno and electronic.

> here you go bro
youtu.be/rzg8OPPKVdM

> need motivation? This could be you
youtu.be/DzJ1HI8d5Eg

Attached: 1643593352016.gif (389x309, 3.9M)

>need motivation? This could be you
Imagine being a DJ and having a bunch of nigger cattle herding about, yippie ki yaaaay.
>Oh wow, a bunch of nigger cattle, my ego feels so boosted, I'm so special because I can herd a bunch of nigger cattle.

Come on, man, might as well give me a DJ Carlo Atendido video for fucks sake. Didn't Alison Wonderland get caught faking sets too?

It's almost as if uncompressed PCM preforms better for that application.

FLAC is ok for production, but if you going to do a live mix, MP3 is really your best bet because it takes less time to load into your software & your controller.

>30mb file saturate bandwidth and cause lags
Is this the state of dj equipment in 2022?

my controller has an SSD, it spends more time generating the wave graph.

> supports 90mb .WAV files with no problem
> can't do 30mb

nice bait

Attached: 1643593622115.gif (464x475, 1.79M)