You append site:reddit.com to all of your searches, don't you?

You append site:reddit.com to all of your searches, don't you?

Attached: goygle.png (1704x1284, 324.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

find.4channel.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>redditors
>genuine real life human
OH NO NO NO NO NO

I do if I want some actual forum posts from real people even if they're fucking retarded, blogs don't do comments anymore and most blogs on Google seem to be autogenerated spam, i can't even find medical information without being spammed with healthline garbage, none of it is relevant to me.

This, reddit is NPC central.

Oh and dead internet isn't a theory, the only thing you missed is that the content is produced by biological machines and not programmes.
AI is obsolete now you can just hack human and make them machines

That image sounds like if a GPT-3 bot wanting to silence the real internet (blogs, forums, etc) pretends to care about authenticity but actually is pushing for "all internet is bad minus the approved sources"

>marketing reddit for free
KYS

Yup ive started doing this after the number of trash blogsites drastically increased

reddit was taken over by bots and paid posters long before the entire google algorithium was. reddit was, arguably, the testing grounds for such a concept.

yes
>-site:reddit.com

>site:4channel.org

Attached: 1622914377434.png (826x1263, 755.07K)

pretty soon they will disable boolean functions because it isnt equitable for bipocs and black owned community websites.

Not really, but I had to get an extension to block certain completely useless sites from Google Search (looking at you, stackoverflow copycats)

>meshotria
> = israeli police
what did chad mean by this?
You missed the obvious punchline about boolean genders.

>taking anything on this site literally
go back

>using google search in the first place
I guess I shouldn't expect better when Any Forums is land of reddit/twitter screencaps, nostalgiaboomers, and baitposting instead of technology. At least use fucking bing or something.

Based. Does it block pajeet and medium blogs?

If Wikipedia and Stack Overflow fail me, Reddit is an obvious next choice. It's full of shills, but you can usually spot them if you check the profiles. It's better than raw Google results at least.

>moving forward: how removing boolean functionality is a net positive for the transgender community

the visons, the visions are starting again!

"ironic shitposting" is free marketing.
don't go back, just KYS

>using google at all
the only search engine you need is
find.4channel.org/

But you're not a sheeple, right user? You can tell the difference between things that are bad and things that are good, right?
The only thing more annoying that someone thinking they're just pretending to be retarded is someone thinking they're the only non-NPC on the planet.

>want to buy the best product of something
>google best product category
>subhuman nigger cattle buzzfeed-tier ""journalists"" with their random top 10 lists with amazon affiliate links come up
>append site:reddit.com
>solid advice and real discussions from people who own said product and don't exploit you for money

Yes because 99% of search results are pajeet tier english or ai written otherwise

I thought Google removed site: functionality along with + and -
I know they removed a bunch of shit for search operators/commands a while back but by then I moved on too greener pastures
whatevers left of Google search is a far cry from the days you could buy literal books on advanced Google search techniques 10+ years ago and get excellent results

I used bing until they rejiggered the rewards program and it no longer paid enough to cover xbox gamepass for muh kids
now I use yandex and am divorced without custody. let the fat whore pay for their screen time