Hi Any Forums, oldfag from 2019 here...

Hi Any Forums, oldfag from 2019 here. Just installed Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and shutdown all update services and setup firewall rules but the PC still hits Microsoft servers every day (twice a day at least). The drive utilization is also very high on cold boot and sometimes at random during the day. Is the "enhanced privacy" really just a meme?

Attached: milkshake_bar_open_feb_26.png (1127x852, 2.75M)

>2019
>old
what year is it? what the fuck

Yes, ancientfag from 2018 here. You need to install Gentoo.

>oldfag
>2019
>Clinically retarded

Attached: 1643296087569.jpg (770x887, 76.56K)

yes, it's a meme, not like Windows 11. :/\)
>t. 1982 ogfag

Attached: You_are_a_man_of_integrity_just_like_me.jpg (616x478, 43K)

Fossilfag from 2022 here, just install windows 11 pro

LTSC isn't about enhanced privacy, it's about a stable system (no update rape without your consent, no pre-installed garbage along with Cortana, etc...)

Goddamn everyone that came here from the election is a fucking elder being

>He thinks he is oldfag because he browsed Any Forums before pandemic happened...
>Install windows 7...

Attached: 22.2.2022 GRU Agents Stationed In Transnistria Invade Ukraine.gif (220x244, 471.5K)

>2019 oldfag
>Winbabie
>Retarded
6/10 bait too obvious

based op deliberately adding bait in the first sentence of his post to reel in faggots

even I,visitor of this here establishment from 2010 and on do not dare to call myself an oldfag, what kind of automotive tire did you smoke, OP?

prehistoricfag from 2017 here, you unironically need to install linux or just cut off the network

Where can a cute transgirl find a working W7 iso fully updated these days? UwU

Attached: Taiga.png (369x412, 446.59K)

2011 Any Forums oldfag. Eat shit OP.

Also, bring back crypto to Any Forums.

Attached: 32456435342.jpg (1086x610, 297.3K)

>bring back crypto to Any Forums
How about you fuck off to Any Forums is already enough of an irredeemable shithole without 20000 retarded frogposters shilling the 6 gorrilionth doge fork.

Unironically some fucking tranny (or, he told he will likely become a tranny) made a fully updated Windows 7 ISO which worked great, I used it without knowning he wanted to be a tranny. It's in some Discord server I got banned from out of the fucking blue literally 2 days after that, of course. Also ywnbaw.

Isn't it supposed to not gather telemetry data if you uncheck the option box?

Frogposters are still here. What's the diference?

This shouldn't be allowed on Any Forums. On many other SFW boards this thread would be deleted. Please stop.

talking about technology on Any Forums is not allowed?

based netiquette enforcer