Is this the pinnacle of mouse technology?

Is this the pinnacle of mouse technology?

Attached: file.png (1500x1342, 1.1M)

Imagine the grime buildup after a week....

those sharp edges would hurt my hand

my thumb has almost worn that ugly face off, as soon as that happens it'll be the best mouse I've owned

I don't get the point of these

I think the idea is they're lightweight, but after a month or two you'll be weighed down by gunk and have to buy a new one. It's an infinite revenue stream.

how disgusting are your fucking hands? have you ever tried soap?

the weight added is negligible.

with a cord? no.

imagine the gamer gunk

>RGB lighting
No thanks, I'm past puberty.

better start paying attention to the world around you. go compare made in chinese crap from today to last year. Doesnt matter what the item is, just find abunch of the same thing. Now look at the same items from 5 years ago. now 10. You'll notice the same trend. Material parts sliced off, reduced, removed, replaced with smaller, thinner, stuff. Chang makes cheaper products to lower their costs so they can pocket the difference. Nobody notices at first, but when you look at the over all trend it becomes very obvious.

I do not want ventilation holes in my mouse. My right hand gets cold far too easily using a mouse, if anything I wish there were heated mice.

here's mine after 1+ year of use

Attached: yeah.imagamer.jpg (1920x2560, 1.74M)

Lightening holes are a trap for dirt and grime. Plus it looks like a generic ambi mouse.

502 Lightspeed is the real pinnacle of mouse technology, as long as you are in the mood to mod it.

fix your circulation bro, you are ill

>mod it
serious question, why?

i just can't believe someone thought a mouse was too heavy and needed to cut out all that plastic

sub par m1 and m2 switches

Plus it's always possible to print your own lightened parts

ah it's that thing
Is it possible to do that without a soldering iron?
I do have a G502 SE

I'm more inclined to think that the common definition of "room temperature" (ie, somewhere in the 60s) is too low, since it's not just my limbs that are cold

Don't think so, switches are soldered in. Plus if you aren't experiencing double click issues, I wouldn't bother taking the plunge.

I see
Yeah I'm not having any issues of that sort, was more thinking like it'd be a feel difference a la MKB's