Google Search Is Dying

dkb.io/post/google-search-is-dying

>If you’ve tried to search for a recipe or product review recently, I don’t need to tell you that Google search results have gone to shit. You would have already noticed that the first few non-ad results are SEO optimized sites filled with affiliate links and ads.

>Google still gives decent results for many other categories, especially when it comes to factual information. You might think that Google results are pretty good for you, and you have no idea what I’m talking about.

>What you don’t realize is that you’ve been self-censoring yourself from searching most of the things you would have wanted to search. You already know subconsciously that Google isn’t going to return a good result.

Attached: paul.png (1460x1780, 1.45M)

I agree I often just search reddit for decent results, but reddit is full of shillbots too supposedly
also the redesign is AIDS, old.reddit.com 4 lyfe

Over the past while on several different occasions I have been looking for things I knew existed (old blogs, videos, etc) but forgot the exact title for.

Tried to use Google. All I got was ads and stuff completely unrelated.

Actually, there was one video list that I knew both the channel name and playlist name and still got unrelated shit.

How do we fix search engines?

>inb4 DuckDuckGo

It censors results.

Google images is still unparalleled.

Regular search results are garbage, but I suspect the entirety of the internet is now garbage.

I don't get why google lets SEO optimization engines to hack their search algorithm, because that's literally what they do and what they're designed to do.
Maybe they don't care.

also, re: pic
It's because people put "site:reddit" in their google searches when they want to find something because default google searches are garbage.

>search something on google
>reddit links
>facebook links
>unrelated news links
>posts from defunct forums

>search something on searx
>the first or second result is actually what I want

Google it's literally unusable.

>Google images is still unparalleled.
Yandex has surpassed it long time ago, nigger.

Attached: file.png (1295x545, 820.43K)

what's the draw reddit has? The only useful thing I found on it was reviews from students of courses at a university. It's otherwise what exactly? Why would I go there instead of Any Forums?

searx.space
yandex.com
Literally the only non pozzed search engines.

>Яндeкc
Based

Attached: 19BE0B99-01EB-41F6-97F5-FEED4752A7B7.png (632x462, 63.06K)

tru

Attached: Screenshot_30.jpg (3743x1876, 1.72M)

>reddit hasn't peaked
yeah, maybe because they keep putting bots on the site posting democrat and chink commie shit propaganda

>searx
just feeds out google shit
>yandex
russian botnet

>just feeds out google shit
You fucking mongoloid nigger, (You) define what engine it's parsing the results.
>russian botnet
Yes, and?

Attached: file.png (1134x2300, 393.64K)

My sides.

>the entirety of the internet is now garbage
This. If you rummage through the trash, guess what you will find?

>russian botnet
russian botnet that works.

Google search would be 10x if they prioritized and archive Any Forums.

I mean this seriously, btw.
There's far more original content, far fewer bots, and far less censorship here than on leddit, let alone on Pinterest, healthline, thoughtcatalog, and other garbage content farm shit they suck up

Just when the NPC normie was near to see the truth as it is, they say something retarded:
>Google still gives decent results for many other categories, especially when it comes to factual information.
How come "men getting pregnant" is good information? How come promoting degeneracy is good information? Same shitty company giving biased, wrong information just because it adheres to a dogma of the current new age: diversity, praise to the rainbow, etc...

unironically just use DuckDuckGo

>especially when it comes to factual information

lol

Same reason you go on Any Forums and post in generals, it's the community you want.

>Maybe they don't care.
google does not care about anything except selling ad space.