Linus (creator of Linux) has spoken

Linus (creator of Linux) has spoken.

Attached: 7907D2BF-9A90-449A-86A5-9DEE12D66FA8.jpg (839x1024, 98.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based freedom truckers fighting for freedom
linus is a fucking slave driver wanting his cattle to be vaccinated

Gay guy has gay opinion, shocking. Who cares?

Who cares what this faggot mandated, this is not tech related.
>mandates are slavery
Melodramatic.

>mandates are slavery
I never said that. Linus is a slave driver who treats his employees poorly.

Why does a truck driver who spends >90% of the time confined in a vehicle need to be vaccinated? Fair enough if you were a doctor, nurse, teacher, etc. but truck drivers are one of the least exposed people.

That's a based opinion.

Linus is a tech media figure and instantly recognisable. He is the definition of on topic.

The truth is vax should be individualized, majority of people don't benefit from taking it because
>vax won't induce herd immunity
>working-age people are rarely hospitalized unless they have preexisting conditions
but we have blanket one size fits all policies because pharma kikes need money and politicians are lazy/retarded.

>He is the definition of on topic.
I don't know from which bizarre alternate reality you get your definitions but he is in fact not the definition of "on topic". This is not an e-celeb board and his off-topic opinions are off-topic.

The vaccines don't stop the spread, but what they do is lower the recovery time and make people less likely to become bedridden.
Truck drivers are incredibly influential and they're the ones keeping the world spinning, so them not getting as sick is of the utmost importance.
The world has collectively lost its mind over the virus though, go to any comment section regarding the truckers and ANY amount of skepticism about vaccines is met with a remark like "people like you got Trump into office and this is why our country is so shit nowadays, you have no right to talk". I'm not even American for fuck's sake.

There's a tribal mindset around American politics in general, I just wish I didn't have to get exposed to it 24/7. I just flat out don't GIVE a shit

what kind of fagboy watched this linux dude?

>The vaccines don't stop the spread, but what they do is lower the recovery time and make people less likely to become bedridden.
Please cite a reputable study showing this.

>tech person therefore belongs in Any Forums
Why don’t you talk about Ozzy osbourne too? He probably uses a phone so it’s tech

>tech influencers aren't tech
This man singlehandedly the year of the linux desktop by a whole decade.

take the jab

seriously

based truckers inconveniencing Linus personally

Turn the news on some time

>and politicians are lazy/retarded.
No, they're just evil. They don't get to where they are by being lazy or retarded, they get there by fucking over everyone the person with money and/or real power tells them to.

BELIEVE THE SCIENCE!
TRANS WOMEN ARE REAL WOMAN!

Attached: 1632131025695.png (240x247, 114.9K)

ANOTHER twitter screencap thread

Honk Honk Basedboy

Attached: 1643739186731.png (612x574, 470.91K)

>news
>he trusts the news in year of our lord 2022
Once news start fact checking medical journals and regard them as some blogs on the internet, news are nothing more than pseudoscience entertainment channels (sponsored by Pfizer).

>the person with money and/or real power tells them to

Could you cool it with the anti-semitism?

> Truck drivers are incredibly influential and they're the ones keeping the world spinning, so them not getting as sick is of the utmost importance.
Pay them to take the vaccine.

>Turn the news on some time
lmao, do people really?

Attached: 1641150566177.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

>go to any comment section regarding the truckers and ANY amount of skepticism about vaccines is met with a remark like "people like you got Trump into office and this is why our country is so shit nowadays, you have no right to talk". I'm not even American for fuck's sake.
Welcome to finkelthink, it's two sets of retarded arguments pitted against each other as if they're the only possible options to keep people fighting battles that achieve nothing.

Linus' opinion on vaccine mandates isn't on topic.

>vaccine mandate at LMG
good for him. I hope he's happy to personally lower trust towards public health and vaccines.

>common sense and supported by science
Behavioural psychologists will and do warn against mandating vaccination because the people who will be forced to be vaccinated will either not get sick and believe that their health is due to other causes, or they'll suffer some side effect or get infected anyways and believe that the vaccine either did nothing or was detrimental to their health, and they'll trust public health less.

>I would stay in my lane but I was inconvenienced by freedom fighters
Cry more about it

take your meds

My bad
What I meant to say was go to Any Forums.org/pol some time

>It's okay to force people to do something if (((The Science))) says it's good.
How can people be so obliviously cucked? They grew up from having their parents run their lives to expecting the government to pick up where they left off.

This is one of the most retarded posts I've read in a while.
In a free market country, if they want to make sure they don't run out of truckers literally all they have to do is pay them more money.
In general, imposing any extra conditions/regulations without giving any incentive obviously has the opposite effect (as we're clearly seeing right now).

how many breakthrough cases of polio happened after the polio vacccine?
yeah, thats why everyone looks at you like you are full of shit

Linus is entirely right here, but if this tweet gets Any Forums to stop shilling his channel, then more power to the OP.

Jesus Christ I didn't think I could disagree with this retard more but he still makes good videos I guess

Attached: anime-japanese.gif (498x280, 291.44K)

of course a tech racemixer believes in vax mandates