Who would have thought: Facebooks illegal action

Facebook used facial recognition without consent and thats illegal

tivi.fi/uutiset/tv/dbf6f0bb-06eb-4bfa-b6d2-f08ee45d33a4

Facebook took facial data from tens of thousands of people and utilized it. Without consent. An illegal act.

Facebook sold facial data to third parties.

They (Facebook) are now on court.

Attached: 1644904306710.jpg (572x429, 44.13K)

She looks like my German transgirl friend.

CUTE!

Just suing facebook is not enough. Certain Milgroomed users that digital gardenered for free after every social outing by tagging other users in photos need to settle via class action.

Reminder that you likely gave them permission to do so (and more) when you signed up so you could share and like epic memes made by 16 year olds.

tiktok applied facial recognition too, not seing any courts yet

Ok and? Laws only apply to the poor. Facebook will receive 0 consequences for this.

that's a man

Attached: 1625942164894.jpg (713x892, 364.57K)

>suing a chinese company
that's racist, user

no way thats a man hnnnng

That makes it better, tho.

Cool it with the antisemitism.

pictures uploaded to Facebook are property of Facebook. Sorry chuds. Don't like it? Make your own facebook

Her boyfriend is a turkish guy lmao

not true btw

>using facebook
you're genuinely retarded, aren't you?

>They (Facebook) are now >>>in

what pisses me off is that my family still uses facebook, still posts pictures of me to facebook, and still tags me in the photos... it's fucking stupid.

The Texas lawsuit states that a large percentage weren't people with Facebook accounts. FB just hoovered up everything they could get their hands on, regardless of if it came from one of their users or not.

cope hans

$25,000 fine for each violation times twenty million people (2/3rds of the total population) in Texas whose rights were violated comes out to $500 billion. Last year Facebook settled a lawsuit for the same thing with the state of Illinois. They paid out $650 million. Doubt they get off that lightly in Texas. Currently Facebook has about $60 billion in cash and a market cap of $631 billion, though as recently as September they were worth over $1 trillion.

Prove it.