> 2022
> not use OpenBASED
Explain yourself, faggots.

Attached: 6F6B2930-62EB-4C71-BEE6-620115D59FCB.png (800x689, 202.69K)

cuck license

I don't like it when my scheduler breaks its own knees on purpose.

Give me VFIO and I'll install it.
>inb4 add it yourself

>spinlock 100%

It's like the 40th thread in a row that gets this as its first answer

>iphone filename
>bad filesystem in my experience, would love to see hammer2 port get somewhere
>bad package manager compared to something like pacman or even better, guix/nix
>base system is not managed by package manager for some reason though i can understand that
>cannot utilize my hardware well enough to make web browsing bearable
>CPU frequency management is not good enough for a portable device
>old packages and lacking ports but i guess i could give up on some programs
>no hardware acceleration
>afaik kvm port is not really done
>no wine

openbsd project has great goals and follows them, unfortunately some of them don't align with desktop usage, i like how they put a lot of effort into keeping the old code high quality and remove all shit that isn't strictly necessary

might install it on my server though, cons don't really apply and i've heard great things about pf

isnt guix just a ripoff of nixos?
which distro/os do you recommend?

NVIDIA drivers also games FreeBSD is nice though so OpenBSD is probably good too

fpbp

Fuck off, chang.

If you really believed that, you'd have forked it, relicensed it under the GPL and set up a system to automatically retrieve "cuck" licensed upstream patches while simultaneously accepting new GPL-only contributions in order to actively choke the original project to death and end up with a GPL alternative.
But you're not doing that so you're either all talk or you don't really believe in copyleft.

>>bad filesystem in my experience, would love to see hammer2 port get somewhere
the only good file system is WifeMurderFS

>isnt guix just a ripoff of nixos?
it kinda is but it uses scheme as the language and doesn't take up literal 3GB of ram to install a binary
not as many packages though
>which distro/os do you recommend?
been using nixos for a while now but honestly it's not that much better than arch which i've used previously
the distros don't really matter imo it's just that arch and nix have the most packages and arch also has a nice wiki
but being able to setup your whole system by typing a single command is nice or install different versions of a library and you don't have to worry how things work under the hood if you want to do something like setup zram swap which is a pain in the ass to do on arch

for all i care my computer could just run a web browser, file manager with columns, mpv and windows games and i wouldn't give a shit as long as it's free software or at least not botnet
out of the unices i probably like openbsd the best
as for most fascinating OSes it'd be plan9, parts of nix/guix, templeOS and reactos (windows NT) but i have no use for them
i like monolithically developed systems more in general

Found the jew. No, it's not just another coincidence.

Attached: BSDJIDF.png (558x86, 11.06K)

found the cucked by the cuck license

Globohomo owns Linux yet chad OpenBSD remains independent and based. Clearly the cuck license is the GPL.

Attached: The_linux_foundation_platinum_members.jpg (1823x1001, 238.81K)

based as in too irrelevant
post neofetch

but user, I am...

Attached: asd.jpg (1366x768, 146.97K)

You first then I will.

>1366x768

Attached: 6f0.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)