Eurofagfuckburgers

Would you move to US if you were hired as an engineer for Apple / Google?

The salary is high and the work may be stimulating

But the place is a literal shithole and US is the US..

good deal?

Attached: europe.png (700x545, 136.35K)

if i lived in Rome, no.

No, since I'd need to live close to americans and deal with americans. They're the most obnoxious people in the world. Their hyperindividualism makes them impossible to deal with in a natural manner. You feel like you were talking to a junkie or a drunkard.

Nothing hyper-individual about mystery meat mixed muttery.

Attached: 1642359949064.jpg (886x809, 183.51K)

The deal would need to be really awesome to leave my eurofag country. So much so you can deal with americans, immigrants, negroes, indians etc.

I would move if financial construct would allow ownership of house/apartment whatever. US is still good place to live if you're reasonably rich.

I don't like FAGMAN, and I don't like USA.
I don't care about the salary, as long as it can pay bills and I can have a little disposable income.
Shit deal.

>disposable income.
by disposable income I mean after taxes and paying bills.

So I would have to spend 3 hours per day commuting to a workplace that requires me working 9 hours per day?

No thanks, i rather have freedom and free time

What would one even buy? It's not like a software engineer in europe cant buy anything he wants already

No. Americans are just pale pajeets.

No ty, not quite fond of the globo homo tech cimoanies meme

No.
t. bong

I don't know why the salary shit matters. Does it matter whether I earn 1000 bucks or 6000 bucks if I get up in the morning and get back in the evening? It's not like I can invest whatever leftover cash I have into shit that I can actually do for longer than 2 hours a day. If the salary is high enough that I can work twice as long as the rest on two or three days a week and have the rest of the week off, sure, I'll take that deal but why would I move to the US for that? With a degree you can get that kind of deal here as well and rent will be much better.

No, never

>It's not like a software engineer in europe cant buy anything he wants already
wrong
where I am if you are lucky you can get 2000 euros per month

since I live in Bulgaria, the poorest EU member state, and I pocket 6k EUR per month (after taxes and insurance) writing java code, I call bullshit on this nigga. I'm on the high end but still.

I thank my lucky stars every day I wasn't born in the united states. I'd never visit, let alone stay there.

6k ?????
what the fuck
you're the one spittin bullshits

If you can work remote and move to a based area with no niggers I'd say do it.

>blue collar job in eu
>houses are cheap
>no stress
>tons of open job offers, literally just walk in somewhere and ask to get a job
You people make working in the it field look like such a hellscape that I don't know why I would ever leave this life behind for that.

I've been to the US multiple times. Lived in Copenhagen, Amsterdam and now Zürich. All three places arre vastly better than any city the US has to offer, each in their own way. Especially Copenhagen and Zürich The US has good weather, but MANGA/FAGMAN would need to triple my salary for me to move there. It's literally only viable if you live in a gated white community (rural life is not for me) and the best I could possibly get is double, so the answer is no.

Attached: 175087.jpg (1600x1062, 379.55K)

I work in romania and have an 9k euro monthly salary

And no joggers.

>where I am if you are lucky you can get 2000 euros per month
The Philippines is not Europe

why would a company even care about eurofags
> relocation costs
> h1b costs
> delay due to lottery
> fucking clueless for the first month

that sounds also on the high-end. I got offered 7k in ro. Bucharest is super awesome and there were hot chicks in the office, I don't know why I didn't take it.

Not worth it.