Dear ex-Linux users

Why did you drop linux and install windows again?

Attached: debian1106.png (1920x3138, 1.16M)

because im Indian and i love Microsoft

because i can't screenshare Discord with sound on Linux

good morning sir, you have to upgrade windows 10 to no have viruses

The whole "distro based of distro" needs to stop. Fragmentation is confusing normies. Normies think like this:
>everyone has x brand of shit
>x brand must be good since everyone uses it

Where as in linux we normies that go through this:
>Z is good
>but Z is based on Y based on X
>X changes some packages, Y inherits packages and customizes them, Z forgets about it because Z is just a theme maker
>Z now has broken packages
>Normies using Z get mad that their system is borked
>Blames Z, who blames Y, who blames X
>X is working fine
>Y is working fine
>Z is fucked because of their inability to program
>retards using Z follow outdated help from website
>Z enters commands and okay's everything without knowing whats going on
>Z breaks
>Normies using Z say linux is a piece of shit
>everything could be avoided if they just used the base distro, X.

If you use any "distro based of a distro" you're a fucking cancer to the Linux community.

Attached: 1632131025695.png (240x247, 114.9K)

i have never seen indian tranny in my life

I was to retarded for it plus YouTube tutorials always used windows 10.

Depends on my hardware. If I can run Linux on it, I generally do. I have a rogue laptop I got from Walmart that the WiFi chip only works with Windows 11.
I use Arch whenever possible. I have it installed on my Asus tuf gaming laptop.

Attached: 20220211_184818.jpg (4000x3000, 3.72M)

I will only switch from Linux if I can daily drive my own OS.

I didn't

problems with video playback on my gtx 1050 desktop
still use linux on my laptop tho

When Xorg keyboard and mouse drivers became deprecated and neither evdev nor libinput worked without reattaching mouse and keyboard.

I use Windows like a lot of people use Linux. Usually on secondary hardware to run some random thing. Some things don't work in a VM. I bought a cheap gateway laptop from Walmart for $250 to give away as a Linux laptop. The WiFi card only works with Windows. I ended up buying a Dell for $40 more to give up my friend and ended up keeping this one around with Windows, which freed up my desktop. So I have 2 Linux pcs, a desktop and a laptop, and a Windows 11 laptop that simply just exists and maybe gets booted once a month, if that. My wife uses all Apple hardware, but she's a woman who doesn't care about technology.

No one does this. It is the equivalent of going from atheism to christianity. It doesnt happen, and if someone says so they are lying.

in their country you dont have enough freetime to make shit up like we do in the states

I didn't.

Attached: plan9.jpg (738x800, 57.71K)

I went from Windows to Linux.
I went from atheist to Christian.
I promise I'm not lying bro. Your world view is very narrow.

I went from windows to linux . The question was about linux to windows. I dual boot because games. Ive been running linux as a daily driver for 15 years. I went from christianity to more like deism. ITs like a redpill. you cant possibly go back.

My point about xtianity is once you realize it is bullshit you wont go back.

God turned you to the reprobate mind. There's still a chance but it's a hard road back. If you let what others did to you, change your stance on God, you were never a Christian to begin with, not truly. You're washed too and fro by the wind and never actually took a stance on anything and rooted in. God never promised an easy life, just an eternal one.

It's amazing that the only religion atheists bash is Christianity.