What technology is on borrowed time?

What technology is on borrowed time?

Attached: cable-box.jpg (2069x959, 942.21K)

CRTs

They're already dead.

Basically all screens, eventually we will find a way to make screenless or directly controlled through the mind or something similar of a revolution to the touch screen. It's only a matter of time. UFO's exist, and they bend space which is why they don't make sound and refract. Since they don't touch air, they there's no friction therefore they can go as fast as they want and seamlessly go in and out of the ocean. If that technology is possible, imagine how you control it, what kind of interfaces are they using. Definitely not fucking touch screens i guarantee you that much

privately owned computers
outside of heavily locked down phones and tablets
your computer is no longer your own

coax

>cable box
>500w max

What the fucks in there?

Comcast™ crypto miner

This nigga knows.

landlines

C, the programming language, a.k.a assembly shit for retards

It's the max for the switched outlet for tv, an amplifier etc.

These will be eradicated when the US government stops stealing taxes and actually hires a public works project to install government fiber in every town in america, soooo, never. America is thirdworld they can't even have nationwide fiber to all towns
>BuH america istoo biiiig!!!!
nope this cope doesn't work, see eastern east euroslav which is like half the size of the usa and russia. Fiber reaches all the way out into the country of towns where 1000 people live.

Cars (and motorcycles)

i think they're simply all on borrowed time since 2012.

Attached: 3212.png (732x146, 111.03K)

I'm going seamlessly in and out of your mom.

Is this a DVD recorder?

Attached: DVDR3355_55-IMS-pt_BR.jpg (960x407, 30.82K)

Routers

going nowhere

trucks

Holocaust holograms.