Linux is not GNU

How would you cope with this, GNU/tards?
twitter.com/laurentbercot/status/1493327620708122628

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 17-07-31 Laurent Bercot ( laurentbercot).png (1200x636, 151.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wz9BkzU1zY
skarnet.org/poweredby.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now i'm going to shoot myself in the balls and become a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wz9BkzU1zY

Attached: 1644705230647.jpg (1872x1872, 295.21K)

Literal nobody

rms is a kike vax shill, who the fuck cares what that traitorous turd thinks?

The average desktop thread poster uses GNU/Linux. The average indian use Android/Linux. Its rare, very rare, to find people that just use the terminal.

>Its rare, very rare, to find people that just use the terminal
With GNU Bash, and the GNU coreutils, and the GNU dynamic linker, and glibc? It's still GNU/Linux.

Fair enough.

For those interested, the author of the tweet thread is running a mostly GNU-free server.
skarnet.org/poweredby.html

I don't say NT/Windows, I don't say XNU/macOS and I won't say GNU/Linux
Simple as

I always correct women/gays to say FreeBSD/MacOS when they ask me why I don't have an iPhone so I can participate in the company group chat.

Linux

wow you demonstrated that you have no idea what you're talking about, I left Any Forums years ago because I was tired of people like you and now literally the first thread I enter I read this shit, this is my first post in 4 years at least and it'll also be my last for good, goodbye fucking posers

/twitter/i

hwres a funny thing NT is a kernel
with that logic LINUX SHOULD BE CALLED JUST GNU.

Attached: twitter2.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Don't forget to code in Rust

windows + nt WAS called nt back when non-nt (dos) based windows systems were prevalent

Imagine being swindled out of your freedoms by a bunch of tech corporations who want to use your work no strings attached, or restrict what you can do with their software because it's only "open source" and not free
God, normies going into tech was a mistake.

Unfortunately, once stallman passes away, the ideals of free software will be gone with him.

this is my issue. yeah stallman is weird but his weirdness and autism is 100% responsible for corporations not completely taking over the space. these people are too focused on trying to 'own the stallman' not realizing that by doing so theyre literally just encouraging their own exploitation. whatever tho

>100% responsible for corporations not completely taking over the space.
by shilling a corporate poison vax?

kek, fuck off, moron

We need to stop this meme

The author of this tweet has his pronouns in his twitter bio like a little faggot. That means I will disregard anything this little queer has said.

Attached: 1644870062898.jpg (640x480, 69.85K)

well, if ariadne conill says so it must be so, because he's such a stable individual

Attached: ariadne-conill.jpg (442x566, 62.72K)

anti-vax and Q are fed funded glow-ops

see you tomorrow fag

the whole "canceling" stallman thing was also a corporate psy-op.
Anyone who "works in tech" and has a blue checkmark works for amazon, twitter, google and microsoft.