Install gentoo

>install gentoo
>follow the documentation
>finally done after 13+ hours of compiling shit
>reboot
>it doesn't work
Cool distro, I'm never listening to Any Forums ever again

Attached: 1619677677022.png (272x273, 96.22K)

Install windows 11

God, you're fucking retarded. Did you actually try to install that idiotic meme system that little kids use to try to impress people? Tell me this is just bait.

go back to arch
you need to learn more

Doesn't boot because you are retarded

Then enlighten me you retards, why won't it boot?

Cuz ur a nigger

Attached: 1574809679455.gif (220x220, 9K)

>nigger
grow up

Install Gentoo

just use the binary kernel if you're so retarded

Filtered

Holy shit 13+ hrs???
Took me 7 at most on my shitty thinkpad. Learn about the make.conf fileā€¦ and dont use systemd and you should be fine.

i dont know, do you have a boot entry? what error? does it not show up in your BIOS? give more context before coming to whine

Welcome to Linux. 90% of it is putting up with bullshit to impress other tards. It's a cycle of tards

You haven't even posted the error you got or what it's doing. Do you have Nvidia drivers? Do you get to grub? Does it crash when loading the kernel? If you want help you have to help yourself by communicating the problem to others.

You likely just have a bad config or fucked up build the kernel somehow. That or your video drivers aren't right. This is the entire point of Gentoo. You're learning how shit works at the lowest level. You're supposed to figure out the config for your computer and configure it manually. The wiki likely has the answers you seek. If not the Gentoo wiki then the Archwiki. Everything but systemd shit applies to Gentoo and most any other OS. Same goes for a large chunk of the Ubuntu/debian FAQs and docs.

What profile did you install? Are you on systemd or OpenRC? Did you use disk encryption? Did you use lvm? Did you use EFI or BIOS? Are you even getting to the kernel? You have to help us out.

>filtered by Any Forumsentoo

>windows 11
no

Attached: Windows Gangster Edition.jpg (640x480, 34.47K)

Attached: works on my machine.png (800x774, 229.27K)

What happens when you reboot?

Threadly reminder there is nothing an entry babby linux can't do compared with a memeOS like Arch/Gentoo

who's that semen demon on picrel

install the kernel-bin from portage instead of compiling your own