Daily reminder that discussion of gayming or GPUs (except in context of machine learning) don't belong to Any Forums...

Daily reminder that discussion of gayming or GPUs (except in context of machine learning) don't belong to Any Forums but Any Forums

Attached: Gayming_Magazine_Full_Logo.png (600x172, 22.78K)

I agree, but daily reminder you are a low value male and care way too much about 4chin.

Discussion of anything gay doesn't go in a videogame board. It goes into a gas chamber.

edgy! i have deposited 4 sexual experience tokens into your low value male account.

Better a straight incel than some degenerate faggot with AIDS.

get therapy incel

Cool now go back.

this sub is nothing but shitposts baka

Take AIDS meds, faggot.

>sub
you have to go back

>technology doesn't belong on Any Forums - Technology

consider transitioning to a female so you can finally have sex, incel

>she doesn't know we're in r/4channel right now

T. Tripfag

>low value male
these the new memewords du jour?

I'm all for relegating applicable shit to more specific boards, but GPUs are technology and aren't inherently for gaming. If the discussion is about GPUs specifically in the context of gaming, then it belongs in Any Forums. If it's just a discussion about GPUs and makes no mention of gaming, then it belongs here whether or not ML is the focus.

finally, a good post

Daily reminder that discussion of Apple or iDevices (except in context of mocking the walled garden) don't belong to Any Forums but Any Forums

I don't care

Attached: pyro burning spy.jpg (125x124, 2.69K)

Unironically agree.

thank you i will vist often then

OP is clearly a cum guzzling homosexual. GPUs are pieces of technology, smooth brain.