This is the last hope for gaming on Linux

>This is the last hope for gaming on Linux
How horrifying

Attached: 1644938461480.jpg (1280x720, 198.08K)

>another eceleb thread
kill yourself jewish merchant

new 'jak is out

Linshit never had any hope to begin with

Attached: 1554179804187.jpg (1120x840, 95.72K)

t.

Attached: LTT Fan Meetup.jpg (1538x783, 150.45K)

fuck off with eceleb garbage

Attached: linus soy tipps.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

What shitty life one is living if he needs to carry a console everywhere he goes? Can't you people really live without playing videogames?

Not everyone has a PC

this is the end T_T
i lost all hope, linux will never have a desktop year

Linux gaming will always be a meme

I had a bunch of UMPCs in the 2000s.
I had a super expensive OQO and I remember running GTA3 on it, wasn't great, but it was incredibly cool to me that I could do it. Prior to that I had Palm Pilots, I even had a Cybiko. In my myriad of handheld devices I had stuff like the Nokia 800, its worse precursor the 770, both of which had some paltry TI chips in them. One device however really stands out in my memory for how much I enjoyed hold it, using it, and its the Pepper Pad.
The Pepper Pad was 11.4" wide, 5.9" tall, weighed 2.2lbs, and was the most comfortable to hold handheld I ever used. I loved my Nokia 800 internet tablet, but there is no comparison, a pocketable device just isn't as nice to actually hold on to. I see the Steam Deck is very similar to the Pepper Pad in over all size, has a much bigger screen, and is even lighter, and I cannot believe that faggots out there would actually complain about it.

Maybe zoomers just aren't ready for the UMPC yet. Maybe gay worthless retard shit flat slab smartphones ruined them, they know nothing of ergonomics. Maybe one day they'll learn.

Attached: pepperpad.jpg (1024x768, 52.53K)

Kek

Attached: 1642614995497.jpg (7680x4320, 2.14M)

Id like to play pc game in my living room or while I'm shitting. I dont think anyone really wants to go outside with that.

>the last hope for gnu/linux is a for-profit corporation that uses/make proprietary software
Absolute state

He's right

>yet another autism case who automatically thinks: Portable=outside house
My absolute, above all, ultimate, pinnacle favorite brand of loser retard. Its such a specific case of autistic ideation, but its so common when it comes to this one topic, I actually laugh my ass off every time I see it.

These retards(you) cannot fathom that normal people just want to hold a device in their hands, move around their house, sit wherever they happen to be comfortable, not restricted in anyway, and just enjoy an ergonomically designed machine. You think that portability means it has to be used outside, like in public, on an airplane, sitting on a bench somewhere, being viewed by others, because you're actually worthless autism brain is incapable of thinking as a normal person. You project your insecurities and fears because you cannot comprehend the concept that other people will just comfortably enjoy a UMPC around their house.
By the almighty we should just kill spergs. They're literal genetic trash, worthless, boat anchors on humanity, every single one should die.

who tf even wants to game outside? thats retarded

>gaming on Linux
KEK

Autism
Imagine thinking every person who ever owned a gameboy bought it so they could play it outside.
Humanity needs to kill retards to advance.

If you're a NEET then just use any laptop, tablet or phone and a controller and stream the gaymes from your main PC.

>gaming outside
are there really enough of a market of these retards who can't be outside for 14 seconds without playing some boing boing yahoo?

>o-only a NEET like me could want a handheld!
Absolutely fucking sad projection

>ignores the argument

You didn't make an argument, NEET. You prefaced everything on a false premise.
A laptop with a controller and a UMPC aren't even in the same category of usage and ergonomics. You fall into the category of mentally ill retards who should just be culled to stop inconveniencing the rest of us.