My C++ program has 16,000 lines and it has become unmanageable. What tool should I use to work with it more efficiently?

My C++ program has 16,000 lines and it has become unmanageable. What tool should I use to work with it more efficiently?

Attached: 5Ohm8Zj.png (1130x1125, 2.93M)

BREASTS

All you need is Git to provide you a working version of your program while you refactor the living shit out of that

You are like a little baby. My enterprise Java program has 16,000 lines per file.

BUILT FOR BBC

of course the pajeet decides to put thousands of lines of code into one file.
Each file should have at most 150 lines of code, and each directory should have at most 10 files or sub-directories in it.

Kill yourself pajeet.

just chop it up into 16 files with 1,000 lines each, and name them file1.cpp, file2.cpp, ..., file16.cpp.

then create a main file named file.cpp and put

#include "file1.cpp"
#include "file2.cpp"
#include "file16.cpp"

it'll be super easier to manage files that are only 1,000 lines long.

Reminder you can shift click to hide threads in the catalog, and OP stop shitting up the board, go to a questions thread instead.

Rewrite in 1000 lines of Python.

>pajeet
No.

>split code without grouping by category
That will make it even more unreadable

the only winning move in war against complexity is not to play. take the unix philosophy and build small, modular tools rather than one giant mess.

Attached: apu enlightenment.png (1346x960, 1.38M)

Again?

Attached: 0f3786cdad18f5583323afed223497c142cbe9f111264c03d8ea2682c56b158f_1.jpg (575x620, 49.75K)

that is not lust provoking, pic related is lust provoking

Attached: 1644139028085.jpg (802x1080, 166.48K)

why shit up this thread with this creature?

make a composite structure diagram before you refactor it. this will help you in creating the correct file structure and in seperating the files in the correct fields of duty. you should always have this layed out in your head at least when you program something.

Attached: DE-uml-Komponentendiagramm.jpg (774x441, 35.57K)

namespaces

diss nutz use case??

this is how unreal build system works lol

it means "service using". it's the best i could find to get the point across. I usually just draw nested rectangles to seperate the scopes.

fpbp

Delete it and start over in Javascript.

>you think you architected poorly
>i architected poorly on an industrial scale!
Diversity hire alarms are going off in my head.

>Each file should have at most 150 lines of code
For a language like Java that seems very low

An erection died for your shitty joke.

Rewrite it in Rust

>using tranny c instead of c
Kill yourself my man.