STOP USING SHITY PROGRAMMING LANGIAGES

GO BACK TO C

Attached: Greta-7.jpg (1920x1080, 98.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ziglang/zig/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No thanks, I'm sticking Erlang.

i dont care how old she is, if you want to fuck her you are a pedophile

ok

Why? Zig is just better.

Attached: zig.png (153x153, 4.27K)

is zig faster than rust, as fast as rust, or slower than rust?

I don't know, zig does a lot of things explicitly so probably ends up being faster than rust. There aren't that many benchmarks yet, and rust is pretty fast.

Now, compare a rust program with the same zig program and one looks like a spaghetti of weird return types and borrow checks and takes 1 minute to compile, while the other looks like C, but with the problems fixed, and takes 10 seconds to compile on a stage 1 compiler that's slow as mollasses falls from the spoon.

nakadashi greta

"segfault"

t. low skill retard

>I don't know
Zig shillers
>Now, compare a rust program...
go back to Python or JS

What the fuck are you on about?

if only she was slightly more cute
and wore a dress

Attached: 1570402865142.jpg (512x512, 87.51K)

Attached: flat chest society.jpg (1474x2048, 569.85K)

Attached: greta-thunberg-nimmt-sich-im.jpg (940x1372, 265.26K)

cuck license

better

dfhgdfgh

Attached: 1579703210205 (1).jpg (2000x1333, 466.39K)

github.com/ziglang/zig/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

>The Zig community is decentralized. Anyone is free to start and maintain their own space for people to gather, and edit the Community wiki page to add a link. There is no concept of "official" or "unofficial", however, each gathering place has its own moderators and rules.
Holy fucking based. I genuinely believe zig'll be the next MSVC and GCC supported language. It's just too based for that not to be the case.

>I'm the moderator of the ziglang organization GitHub repositories and the #zig IRC channel on Libera.chat. This document contains the rules that govern these two spaces only.
sounds reasonable

Together, we can make this space welcoming and inclusive for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation. Any other identifiers to add to the list?