All of them are a pile of shit, but which one is the shittiest?

all of them are a pile of shit, but which one is the shittiest?

Attached: 167645745546.png (412x122, 6.28K)

Amazon

wheres netflix

apple by far

>starts trend to kill headphone jack
>starts trend to kill phone user servicability
>starts trend to kill replaceable phone batteries
>starts trend to kill laptop user servicability
>starts trend to kill replacable laptop batteries
>starts trend to kill replacable laptop storage
>starts trend to kill user freedoms
>starts trend to kill linux using custom chips
>starts trend to kill user freedom in phones with custom CPUs that are falseflagged as "100% freedom" (but only for corps) but only reach users as 100% locked down spyPhones
never in history has there been a bigger argument for inventing time travel to kill a single street shitter in his crib that went by the name abdul lateef jandali

Attached: 1635105876944.png (758x874, 911.5K)

>Facebook
not so bad, its just a big advertising company
already collapsing under its own weight
>Apple
theyve pushed for some good changes but otherwise they operate entirely in their own bubble
everybody hates on apple because they secretly want to be apple
>Google
quite literally an part of three letter organisations
>Microsoft
probably the worst one, shitty uncompetitive company that shouldve been split up 20 years ago
>Amazon
its obvious what theyre doing, should be split up before it becomes the shittiest
>Netflix
netflix is pretty much dead nowadays

Facebook easily, literally just a fucking website
The others have contributed to tech at least

Meta

All Amazon provided is killing of small businesses for a centralized shopping site and police listening to homes, watching the neighborhood through Ring doorbells all while abusing workers and paying no tax. How are they not the worst?

I like windows, because of the loli

Amazon didn't "kill off small businesses", cucksoomers killed off small businesses by choosing amazon over them

literally nothing of value is lost if entire Meta disappears. remember when they had global system-wide outage for 8 hours? people even thought it was a nice breather. magine that happening to other GAFAM. all windows shutting 8 hours etc

Apple because other brands copy their jewish bullshit and fuck over anybody that wants a good product.
I was glad android didn't remove their headphone jack ans now almost nothing new has one. That among other things.

>kill linux
Linux workstations were never alive.
Dont blame apple for your failure to launch. Maybe in 40 years when you finally have a working display server you can break out of the headless server space.

they don’t split them up because that would give free real estate to chinks with their own tech megacorps. bell labs used to literally invent things, fagman just burns through thousands of phds to best deliver ads for bang bang wahoo chinktoys for manchildren.

Facebook.
No matter how much dislike you the other ones or how much they abuse their workers, facebook is there the one which creates the least value.

we have one its called xorg retard
Wayland is kind of a server too I guess

>Linux workstations were never alive.
Then why so salty ?

single digit iq argument only silly moms believe.
consumers will always choose the easier, cheaper alternative. not their fault

Ah yes because it's the consumers fault when companies do anti competitive borderline illegal shit. Fucking corp cock sucking cuck holy shit. Theyre undercutting competition at a loss to force themself into a market and kick out competition. Forcing sellers of succesful products on Amazon to disclose their supply chains so they can copy it and sell it for cheaper. Guess why O'Reilly is working on an Anti Trust case against Amazon, retard.

So amazon should stop offering a good service so shit businesses can thrive?

Facebook. It's literal business model is to be a private Stasi that's allowed to bundle and sell it's spy data to anyone.

None of the lunch-posters in 2010 saw that coming. They just wanted to share inane normie shit and now Mark Zuckernose has an AI profile of their minds.

I’m saying they should be broken up. Unitedshartistan is a failed state anyway.

facebook is the shittiest as far as ethics/morality go.

amazon is easily the most dangerous.

Broken up into what?

pieces

Of what?

>I’m saying they should be broken up.
Other fag here. I never quite understood how this should work. Like, you'd declare different divisions to be different companies, but still owned by the same guy? That doesn't sounds like that would be very effective? Or do you have some other idea, like stealing half of the company for government?

>amazon is easily the most dangerous.
What makes it so? Online bookstore doesn't seem exactly menacing.

Sucks for them, but it's good for me. Much better than Apple that actively worsens their products.

don't blame company but american consoomer retards that don't care about removed features as long as new phone has bigger number

Google. Microsoft comes close.