A daily reminder that transgender people are humans. If you don't accept this fact you're a bigot

A daily reminder that transgender people are humans. If you don't accept this fact you're a bigot.

Attached: 1644917662974.jpg (640x317, 45.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rust/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Technology?

Don't care. You'll always be male.

Go back to reddit.com/r/rust/

Attached: Rust.png (225x225, 5.8K)

Nobody says they're not people, they're really revolting people however, and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.

kys

>If you don't accept this fact you're a bigot.
so? am I supposed to be scared? what exactly are you going to do about it? do you have any proof?

you will never be cute or a cat.

A daily remainder to go back to Any Forums.

reminder that islam is right about women

Idc, If you ask for me to accept this ure a tranny

So uhm what has this to do with technology? Jannies please put away your hot pockets for 2 seconds...

No, you are mentally insane and you cope not being a woman by hiding behind a screen and calling others bigot on the internet because even here people still reminds you that you will never be a woman

They sure are members of the genus homo. I'll acknowledge that they're men any day.

Looks like I'm a bigot then.

Attached: 1644187490453.png (500x597, 285.75K)

bigot is a synonym for chad

Humans are boring. Transgenders are the Transcended , just like the hard drive

They're fucking annoying and should go back to their containment board

There is no such thing as "transgender". Gender isn't real, and it's not possible to transition between biological sexes.

Just think of functions like global variables. People want to put stuff into categories. So they put 5 related functions into an object and call it OOP. You're just moving the problem to some place else and giving it a surname.

You will never re-use your OOP code some place else. Unless it's very generic. In which case you probably didn't code it yourself. That's the only reason I use OOP. It makes it easier for other applications to hook into mine.

For a small application I don't even bother with OOP. I'll even use global vars for everything. As long as it works. It's usually faster. If it's a one off thing OOP isn't worth my time. I only use it when I work with teams or I'm building something other people will use.

The only trans rights I support are those of the Omnissiah. THE FLESH IS WEAK!

This is you. Look how mentally deranged you disgusting freaks are.

Attached: FAEFCD8B-67B7-460B-A2BD-A180BB968404.jpg (576x1024, 87.95K)

i dont care about your axed crotch, i just wanna see retards argue about operating systems

Attached: sneedbana.png (680x534, 195.35K)

Emiya back at it again making more tranny threads.

how is this related to technology?
>This board is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
>Reminder that instigating OR participating in flame/brand wars will result in a ban.
nice bait

you have an entire containment board for your mental illness , go back

just report the thread as off topic and move on.

shut the fuck up you accused gendernigger, you are a godforsaken demonic niggerjew and even worse, am*rican

>ywn make as many people seethe as a troon
it's not fair bros