Are ereaders a meme or are they actually worth getting?

are ereaders a meme or are they actually worth getting?

Attached: 1637025719356.jpg (1200x750, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=good entry level e-readers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're very convenient if you're an avid book reader. They're a meme if you're just buying it for the novelty.

Great if you actually read on it. Most people read one book and never use it again

I use it to read on my commute, saves a bit of weight while traveling, it's also handy for reading while it's dark.

What the others said; if you read a lot it's great. You don't have to worry about its battery life as much as you have to do with a phone or a tablet - you can tune out of the mindset of having to charge something every day or every other day and mostly treat it just as you would a book.

what's a good entry level ereader?

google.com/search?q=good entry level e-readers

not him but eat shit you lazy fucking faggot, kill yourself

If you read a lot they're brilliant.
>don't have tonnes of books taking up room
>books are cheaper
>more books to choose from, can read stuff from smaller authors who don't have paperback copies
>able to take multiple books with you without taking up room
>many are backlit
The Kindle Paperwhite is very good. With calibre you can put anything you want on it you don't need to rely on the Kindle Store.

used kindles are insanely cheap, you should be able to pick up a nice condition paperwhite at your local thrift store for next to nothing, or off of ebay for a little more
if you want something new, Kobo's lower end models like the Clara are still pretty affordable, and I personally think their software is a lot better

It's great if you read and can't stand glare on the screen. I switched to ipad.

I wouldn't be able to read books on a table, really uncomfortable.

I've really enjoyed reading on mine, nicer than many actual books, the dim light is really nice so I don't have to have full on light on bothering my wife, keeps track where you are, can do highlighting, free books

Second hand Kindle, as other pointed out. Most people stop using them after a while so there're a lot of them.
If you want new, Kobo Libra H2O or any cheaper Kindle.

Used Kindle Paperwhite

Kobo Libra 2
/thread

Attached: images (84).jpg (686x447, 43.82K)

I would get one if they made a mini version that has a phone sized screen.

is your brain a meme or is it actually worth using? e-reader is a very simple tool with a very simple use case. if you fail to grasp it in context of your own person i would strongly advise you against going online, ever. it might end very badly with your level of intelligence.

do these things read sheet music?

Absolute gamechanger. You'll never want to read on a shitty lcd screen again. Not as good as an actual book, but it has benefits that regular books don't have. Must-have for avid readers.

Goy myself a sealed Kobo Libra 2 for 130 eurobucks
Books are expensive. Being able to read any book I want for a grand total of 130 bucks is nice

But ebooks cost money too user, you wouldn't happen to be a pirate would you?

Well there's libraries too

You can probably upload a pdf. It's gonna be too small thought.