If Windows 10/11 is botnet with five different UIs for one thing, Windows 7 is insecure, too poor for macos...

If Windows 10/11 is botnet with five different UIs for one thing, Windows 7 is insecure, too poor for macos, free/open BSD has cuck license, Arch is run by trannies who don't know how to compile gcc. Ubuntu/Debian is full of telemetry, if Gentoo is the neet life, if Void worships nigs, if red hat is discontinued, what the hell do I use?

Attached: images.jpg (472x315, 28.42K)

yeah im still using windows 11 sorry

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021

Actually, Arch devs are extremely homophobic and transphobic. They refuse to bend the knee to the trannies running gcc stating that they need to include a coc that is "more welcoming the LGBT" so instead they just leave things as is. Don't like it? Go use anything else.

use fedora or slackware (my favorite distros)
cucks

Fedora Workstation, for the working white man.

>cia spyware
no thank you

>red hat is discontinued
IBM bought Red Hat for 34 gazillion dollas. How does that count as discontinued?

>if Void worships nigs
wat

Stop giving a shit what anybody else thinks and use what works for your needs?

Just use whatever suits your needs and stop listening to Any Forums. "le niggers/trannies" isn't relevant for computer usage

I have Windows 10 on my desktop and Void Linux on my aging laptop
>Ubuntu/Debian is full of telemetry
Opt-in in the case of Ubuntu, I don't think Debian even has that

Attached: 1644445282520.jpg (1395x1118, 118.88K)

only voice of reason on Any Forums and it's a furry

Attached: 1644894687625.jpg (640x640, 44.57K)

w10 for video games until valve makes steamOS good
ubuntu or fedora to get shit done without buying a fagbook

BSDs are the best. "Cuck license" is bullshit for many reasons, but even pretending it is for cucks, you're not the one being cucked, the developers are. Why should that matter for you? All that matters in the end for a freetard is if it's libre. If BSDs work for you, you can use them despite what you think of the license.

Guys working together with NSA told you win7 was insecure, or some black hat ransomware developer?

TempleOS

>what do I suse?

the answer has been in front of you this whole time

Attached: 1560391144941.png (1920x1200, 940.33K)

Debian. I don't think it actually has telemetry. Failing that just use opensuse ig

hawkinos

I am a black ex-man and this post offends me

N