Why are all the trackers sperging about this? qbittorent is ruining everything again

Why are all the trackers sperging about this? qbittorent is ruining everything again

Attached: 1624443076563.jpg (1070x1012, 164.47K)

>inb4 some nsa glownigger fucked with it and in 5 years you'll get sued for whatever you pirated

Solution in search of a problem, while being a problem itself.

Never heard of it. Why should I care?

why is the home key there? where is the alt key?

Attached: 1622164957588.png (519x163, 59.73K)

I have that too.

Attached: microsoft natural elite.jpg (474x291, 37.17K)

t. schizo niggers who don't know what they are talking about, usual Any Forums autism.
you don't need to care, it's just dropping sha1 and supporting sha256 and there is hybrid torrents so nobody will notice a change.

>let's just take a system used 99.99999% for pirating and connect every client in the entire world together in a searchable database on a per-file basis. What could go wrong?

>fud fuddity fud

It would be perfectly fine if all content was legal. If I wanted a copy of your passwords.txt file, I could get it from every other person who also has your passwords.txt file. Make file sharing convenient.
But perhaps you don't want everyone in the world with the hash to Shoujo Ramune to know you've downloaded it. Well, too bad about that. v2 says it gets shared with everyone!

Attached: tOnd4FmE9kuAgYVrCL1K8QlwwM2.jpg (500x699, 71.4K)

Someone will only be able to download shoujo ramune off of you if you happen to be seeding a torrent with that exact file in it. Qbittorrent isn't suddenly seeding your entire filesystem you nigger

you're obviously trolling

If you're downloading it you're broadcasting that you have pieces.
Needing to hack a client so it doesn't seed at all because of the insecurity of v2 is the fucking death of torrenting, which completely relies on people seeding for anyone to get any files.

>If you're downloading it you're broadcasting that you have pieces.
Do you think v1 torrents don't do the exact same thing?

This board never ceases to impress me with its complete understanding of how anything works.

dont care still using transmission

They don't to the entire world.
Infohash is on the torrent basis, which due to variations in piece size and client implementations is generally unique. (rargb adds a txt file to make theirs unique)
This limits the swarm to the tracker in question, creating a pirate cell structure.

>Why are all the trackers sperging about this?
NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO BE A PART OF OUR USERBASE ONLY FOR THESE FILES

so instead of 1 hash you need to announce to like 10 to collect all the owners of a content. really great protection, totally reasonable to split swarms over this.

They do that in the confines of one particular torrent, not across different torrents which contain the same file with the same hash like what v2 does.