Where's all the Newegg hate threads? Come on, faggots - get your pitchforks!

Where's all the Newegg hate threads? Come on, faggots - get your pitchforks!

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-184849.png (494x522, 139.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/GamersNexus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chinese Company
>Doing Chinese things

>Newegg hate threads
isn't it like 10 years too late for that

why

Exactly. Fuck em'.

why?

mobile.twitter.com/GamersNexus

its either them or amazon. The choices are small Oh and best buy

MicroCenter, B&H, eBay..

Micro Center.

Can't wait till that class action lawsuit comes in.

closest microcenter to me is chicago plus those faggots dont ship everything

As a previous Newegg RMA Agent, watching this dumpster fire from afar is enjoyable.

I like Newegg and I don't like the mantits guy at gamersnexus that just shills gamer graphics cards. I tried understanding what happened on his Twitter but it just seems like unhinged autism and now he is threatening to show up at their front door lol? I hope he gets maced by security unironically.

Attached: 1644376573850m.jpg (805x1024, 98.75K)

I used to like b&h because I could buy stuff tax free. Although I recently found out they are a Jewish company (couldnt checkout on the weekend)

Who gives a shit?

They "scammed" my favorite efriend from YouTube so I have to talk shit about them

Honestly, my laptop was a steal from Newegg. 2080 rtx was the only compromise but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

Everyone was already kind of done with them when they sold to the Chinese a long time ago. The Pandemic just really made the issues far more known to normies.

How so?
I had a problem with them one time and they took care of it.

I've never bought anything from them, what have they done and why should I care?
>reads thread
Ah, YouTube faggotry. Fuck tech YouTubers ruining this board

>How so?
>gaymers nexus bought an open box motherboard
>open box should still mean it works at the very least
>GN received the motherboard, didn't even bother to open it and returned it because it wasn't needed anymore
>newegg receives the motherboard and denies the refund because of "damaged pins caused by the user".
>GN demands proof that something is wrong with the motherboard which he never receives, newegg doesn't even want to return the motherboard despite denying the refund
>after some back and forth with newegg which goes nowhere, GN goes on twitter and calls newegg out
>newegg gives him his money back and returns the board
>GN gets the board, and the pins are damaged but there is also an RMA sticker from Gigabyte
>looking at the RMA records at some point the board was returned to Gigabyte by Newegg for the damaged pins and after Gigabyte offered to repair the board for $100, Newegg doesn't get it repaired
>after getting the damaged board back from Gigabyte, Newegg for some reason lists it as an open box product which is where the story begins.
TL:DR Newegg sold a fucked board while being plainly aware it was fucked and refused at every step to get the situation resolved and only after they were called out on twitter did they do anything.

shady business practices are alright because someone you don't like got ripped off is basically what you are saying