His mouse still has omron switches

>Randon user omronfag: Ima gonna type: OP is a fag
>double clicks while clicking on reply
>oh nonononono

Just fucking buy the Kailh Gm 8.0, it is worth the upgrade.

Attached: 85d2cd38e1e553cabd2086c081821071.jpg (800x800, 69.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5BhECVlKJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any Forums - my personal Twitter where I post nothing to nobody and hope someone acknowledges me

FpBp

I still use ball mice.
Not because they are better, simply because I refuse to change.

If my mouse has OmRon switches and several ICs in it, is there a risk of catching OmICRon if I take it apart?

my razer mouse has optical switches
too bad it broke after 9 months anyway

How do you avoid touching the balls when cleaning those?

I don't. I touch them.

Are you gay? Because touching balls means you're gay.

I guess I'm Gay.
I fondle those mouse balls.

Didn't even know it was possible to replace just the switches in your mouse. Still skeptical of whether these would be better but I'll keep it in mind if mine ever start to fail.

been using a g203 and g502 for 3 years and had absolutely zero issues with either
why is this?

>>Randon user omronfag: Ima gonna type: OP is a fag
>>double clicks while clicking on reply
>>oh nonononono
>Just fucking buy the Kailh Gm 8.0, it is worth the upgrade.

No faggot, all my mice have DOUBLECLICKING omrom switches.
Im too poor tho and I cant solder :(

Attached: 1638397543150.png (661x623, 92.25K)

I'm not using a degenerate mouse that supplies not enough current and voltage to the switches, and thus I dont have double clicking issues.

>chinese components
oh no thank you

Does anyone know where to find mice with good switches throughout, and not just on the two primary buttons?

There are quite a few mice that advertise with having good switches, but most only have a good switch for the left and right button. I haven't found any that also have good switches for the scroll wheel button, or for any buttons beyond those three (if any). I tend to have to toss out my reasonably good mouse when the scroll wheel button starts bouncing, well before any problems with the left and right button show up. Wat do?

30 years old and still no double click.

Attached: serialmouse20a-3_large.jpg (682x600, 84.98K)

Why do we have to replace mouse switches in the first place?
Didn't have to do this shit 10 years ago when they actually made mice right.

God I hate zoomers who lap up everything out of a manufacturer and don't dare levy some criticism

>mouse hardware
Video games are for children

Luckily zoomers and millenials are too retarded to take things apart and use a soldering iron, but I'm scared shitless of scalpers so can you please keep this a secret? I don't want another CRT fad.

I did when my mouse died. The preclick deadzone is noticeably tighter than chink omrons.

Most of those old mice had good switches like Zippys and shit in them. Congrats.
The plating is significantly thicker and the striker is a riveted design, they last a lot longer. A bit heavier of clicks than your standard Omron though.
"It hasn't failed yet"
Its a 100% chance. I suspect the rate it happens has to do with humidity, since we're dealing with corrosion.
The problem began when they stopped making purpose built chips that run at 3-5 volts.
See above quote but also here's the full rundown why: youtube.com/watch?v=v5BhECVlKJA
Finally someone that understands
I'm fine with it, with the amount of absolute retard anons every mouse thread gets someone needs to spread awareness.