Why tech industry would be better off without HR departments?

Attached: A take on HR departments.png (835x812, 125.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beWSvq7_jEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>[...] I have never met anyone in HR who is not a presumptuous dullard. The principal qualifications for this overpaid role in my experience are stupidity, lack of curiosity, misguided self-worth and odious self-importance.

Attached: 1638536973066.jpg (960x720, 54.62K)

yes, but I'd rather be a hr manager than a team lead with actuall responsibility

checked

In theory an hr department is a good thing to have, in practice it's a way for entitled drama queens to live out their power fantasies

>entire department can be automated by a single app
Why do HR “professionals” still exist?

I've never met an HR person that wasn't a midwit with severe dunning-kruger and power fantasies.

Attached: 1643027632123.jpg (749x1116, 106.8K)

i've never dealt with an HR person for a few minutes when they introduce me to the building.
do you guys deal with them enough to know the truth about them?

Attached: weep.jpg (1025x1029, 939.73K)

for more than a few minutes
my bad

This is a very good video concerning that topic: youtube.com/watch?v=beWSvq7_jEs

Bump for this. Keep the stories coming.

It is strange that gay people hate themselves as much as they do. To cosy up with President Duda and Prime Minsiter Orban is strange for someone who himself is gay.

We need a movement like Marxism, but where you replace "capital" with "HR".

The only reason HR exists is to avoid lawsuits. That's it. Every single atom of what makes HR a despicable abortion of a profession stems directly from the environment it was developed in: avoiding lawsuits. If you're wondering how that could form such a twisted parody of human interaction, look no further than the kind of people who initiate the vast majority of lawsuits against companies.
Hint: it's not the people who have justifiable workers' rights complaints.

i love reading opinions about opinions
thanks OP!

in the New Norma, a corporation without a bloated HR department will receive zero dollars of capital investment thanks to Larry Fink of Blackrock and his ESG metrics

Wait until he meets anyone with a role relating to computers in any aspect whatsoever

trips of truth

>50k (for doing literally anything fulltime)
>Overpaid

Attached: 1640728221172.png (400x400, 14.16K)

they're representatives of the state religion, inquisitors there to ensure that the company obeys the tenets of globohomo

i don't see why i would want to steal everyone's hr

The only problem I've ever had with HR is one job I had when they straight up lied to me about my schedule at a manufacturing plant.
I went from a promised 12 hours during the day to 12 hours on third shift in a weeks time. HR rep was cute though, she had fucked the dudes at the company already and I was sure I was next

Part of our HR does event planning and food. Another part plans recruiting onsite events like printing shirts. Another couple of people are often traveling for on-campus recruiting. Some others make sure things like pens and printer paper is stocked. Another group works to get speakers in our industry to come in. Another group essentially administers the HR software.
Then the are the people who have to deal with conflicts.

To me, explosion of HR positions seems to be a consequence of the perks that companies now offer.

They can keep every fucking one of them as far as I’m concerned. In fact, I’d pay not to attend.

LOL no, HR is thr primary entity allowing executives to get away with whatever they want. They are the companies first line of defense against, equal pay equal rights, and any other form of labor protection.