Why all the hate?

Why all the hate?

Attached: Xfce_logo.svg.png (2048x2048, 714.04K)

mate and lxqt are better and more lightweight. xfce isn't bad if you like it, just use picom instead of xfce's compositor

> Enforces Gnome CSD
> Outdated Software
> Just alternative Mate
> Plasma is more lightweight
> Just use a Window Manager
> Ugly Dock by default

Dumb people hate what they cannot understand

Attached: 272907376_359574542346259_4593100982541046818_n.jpg (946x2048, 95.18K)

That phone is going to break in less than a year of use

prove all this bullshit, op asked for reasons not just retards complaining about shit they don't like

The lock screen and screensaver are so fucking bad,

it's not actually lightweight anymore

Thunar is also fucking TRASH
STR8 UP T R A S H
Can't even display a thumbnail. and you can't search.

>Can't even display a thumbnail. and you can't search.
so you haven't even tried it?

lies

Attached: thunar.png (850x668, 113.25K)

Can you show me the search function in Thunar file manager? Was there some extension I was missing? Also thumbnails for files above 4 GB?

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (800x460, 41.35K)

this is the level of mossad kikery now? I thought you were smarter and you were trying to subvert us all not just be a dumb fuck retards shitting the board for no real purpose

?

>Plasma is more lightweight
I use it on Debian and the default setup uses half of the ram what Kubuntu needs.
Moving the goalpost?

just do me a favor, fuck off and die

Are you ok?
Does Thunar have those features or not?

Only big thing I don't like is how whenever I install a new package, it goes to the bottom of my list of programs rather than where it alphabetically ought to be.

I also get some major misbehaviour if I unplug my second monitor while the screen is locked.

No. You typically use Catfish.

what is this proprietary screen aspect ratio and that annoying bar at the bottom?
why are zoomers not able to right click and save pictures?
i have used xfce for 2 years on my thinkpad now and switched to KDE plasma a week ago. plasma is lighter for some reason and lags less most of the time. it solved my problems with mpv vsync and hanging audio playback. the software suite is pretty shit but at least not bloated.
i miss my chicago95 theme on plasma
i wanted to use lxde but couldnt get it configured properly and it looks ugly. its very lightwright but i dont like it, how the fuck do i make windows tile properly with super+arrow keys/HJKL, its a pain in the ass to change the settings and you need to figure it out somehow or look it up and paste some config files.
kde plasma has only a few issues for me, which i can tolerate more:
lockscreen is fucking laggy, i basically type blind and hit enter because i get 1 frame every 5 seconds, its also flashy and buggy. thats my old GPU. how do i customize my lockscreen (i mean the one that appears when i press ctrl alt L, not the display manager, i just use startx.)
the settings for themes/looks are very laggy and a little glitched too, and icons on the desktop are also glitched, and lag my machine if there are too many.
also i'd like to change the overall size of things, not just the font size, because some of my thinkpads have low res (1024x768) screens and display everything too big, most stuff is off-screen if i dont fullscreen it.
im just waiting for gayland to get better.
xorg breaks all the time, is slow, and a pain in the ass.
no really, it breaks every 2 days, im using parabola openRC on a librebooted thinkpad T60 without any proprietary software at all (pic related).

Attached: Screenshot_20220214_231309.png (1400x1050, 230.15K)

Success breeds jealous

Attached: 1636773775743.gif (737x720, 646.47K)

take a clean distro (lets say arch or gentoo, something minimal)
install plasma, run benchmarks, then install whatever else you wanna try and benchmark it too, compare. plasma is better than xfce

>it goes to the bottom of my list of programs
works on my machine

Attached: 2022-02-14-231613_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 498.06K)

THERE ARE 1000 FUCKING LINUX DESKTOPS AND EVERY SINGE ONE IS GOING TO SHIT WITH EVERY UPDATE! XFCE IS THE ONLY ONE THATS STILL REMOTLY USABLE! BUT I SWEAR IF THEY ALSO FUCK IT UP I WILL START MAKING MY OWN DE AND THAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS HAVE TO DEAL WITH 1001 FUCKING LINUX DESKTOPS!
MARK MY WORDS!