Download foobar2000 v1.6.10

foobar2000.org/download

Download foobar2000 v1.6.10

Attached: foobarlogo.png (325x48, 1.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

musicbee.fandom.com/wiki/Playlists#Auto-Playlists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

musicbee

YWN bee

I moved to MusicBee last year after having used fb2k for over a decade. Back then I had plenty of time to autisticly customize it to my liking, but those days are long gone now. MusicBee has all the "audiophile" features I would ever use while also having modern features and UI that don't require relying on plugins that haven't been maintained for years.

Attached: 2022-02-14_180151.png (1138x625, 228.38K)

Wish it were as good in macos

there is literally no reason to upgrade it from whenever I first installed it

MusicBee doesn't have autistic levels of volume control. Plus, basic foobar interface is already enough. Who the fuck stares at the player? Just hit play and drop it down. That's it.

>he still downloads music
>he still listens to albums
spotify exists retards

do they support smart playlists?

>"""hifi"""
>15 dollars every month
>mp3 quality fucking kek
>only music that the company could license
>0.00000001 percent goes to musicians
we are sorry that youre inferior retard

I paid $12 for an entire year of Spotify

the $15 is incorrect

fuck musicians lmao, I don't hear anything above 13khz anyway lol

even if you cut everything above 10, their 128kb mp3s (or 320 so i heard for """hifi""") is lowww
>fuck musicians
then why are you paying someone to stream music from their server? like, you could rent your own vps

why should i use this instead of vlc ?

I think MusicBee offers a happy medium between overdone UIs in certain other music players and the "here's a spreadsheet of your music bro" of FB2K.

MusicBee has something similar called Auto-Playlists:
>musicbee.fandom.com/wiki/Playlists#Auto-Playlists
I've never used it, so I can't say how well it works.

Ok now what?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 8.25.46 PM.png (1380x906, 498.09K)

kys

fpbp

Yes, and considering you're calling them "Smart Playlists": yes, they're far more customizable than in iTunes.

Based. I used to run foobar2000 to escape iTunes and I enjoyed customizing the shit out of it, but every time something went wrong it was "my fault". I wanted to spend more time managing the library than the fucking UI. MusicBee just werks and looks so much better out of the box.

MusicBee is where it's at. Foobar2000 has been dead. Nobody fucks with that shit anymore.